About the NLUO Constitutional Law Society
The NLUO Constitutional Law Society was established in 2018 with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law.
About the Blog
The Constitutional Law Society NLUO’s blog has been established as an endeavour to provide an accessible platform for contemporary constitutional discourse through a meticulous selection and editing process. This blog is a student-edited, peer-reviewed and a completely open-access blog maintained by the Constitutional Law Society, NLUO. We are glad to invite posts from students, researchers, academicians and legal practitioners to further deliberation in Constitutional Law.
Themes: NLUO Constitutional Law Society
Constitutional Law Society, NLUO welcomes all articles which fall within the domain of Constitutional Law. We aim to produce pieces that shall examine issues through an analytical eye and make for an interesting read. Entries which come up with a creative and enriching outlook on contemporary constitutional issues shall be appreciated.
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic rejection.
- Submissions can be in the form of articles; case comments or legislation reviews on Constitutional Law.
- Submissions should be precise and the maximum word limit is 1500 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Author(s) must use endnotes and NOT footnotes.
- Main Body: Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5 and Alignment – Justified.
- Endnotes: Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 10; Line Spacing: 1.0 and Alignment – Justified.
- The citation format used for the endnotes must be uniform, preferably the latest edition of the OSCOLA or Bluebook.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two people.
- Interested authors are requested to send their submissions in .doc/.docx format to [email protected]
- Authors must include their full name and the details of their institution/organization.
- Note: All Submissions shall be reviewed on a rolling basis. CLS, NLUO follows a disciplined editorial review of the submissions received and exercises absolute discretion in accepting any submission.
- The detailed submission guidelines can be found on the blog here.
Udipto Sarmah (Editor-in-Chief): +91-6290503564
Yashvardhan Singh (Editorial Board Member): +91-7905007036
Email ID: [email protected]