Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CCADR) CNLU is inviting well-researched submissions for its blog by way of a Call for Blogs.
Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous law university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
About Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CCADR) has been established at Chanakya National Law University, Patna, in the year 2021, with the objective to promote academic research on themes pertaining to the resolution of disputes.
With the establishment of this research centre, they aim to develop a congenial environment for students and researchers to further their interest in ADR, which enables skill development and helps us compete at the national and international levels. CCADR will strive to promote different dispute resolution methods, get involved in the policy framework related to ADR, and encourage law students to take up activities in the field of ADR by conducting competitions, workshops, and encouraging research.
About the CCADR Blog
The Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CCADR) at Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) operates the CCADR Blog to publish the latest developments in Arbitration law and allied areas.
Submissions shall be open to students, academicians, and professionals.
The submission should pertain to the theme of “Interplay of Arbitration and Other Disciplines”.
- Interplay of Arbitration and Insolvency.
- Interplay of Arbitration and Data Protection Laws.
- Interplay of Arbitration and Environment Law.
- Interplay of Arbitration and Cryptocurrency.
- Interplay of Arbitration and IPR.
However, these themes are indicative rather than exhaustive, and there is no requirement that the submission falls under the above heads. Please note that the pieces are expected to be analytical, and descriptive articles will not be accepted.
- Co-authorship of up to (2) authors is allowed.
- Submissions should be no shorter than 1000 words and no longer than 1500 words.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor and should not have been published or sent for publication elsewhere.
- Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5. Paragraph Spacing: 0-6.
- Authors should hyperlink relevant sources in the text. Where hyperlinks are not possible, consistent endnotes in either the Bluebook or OSCOLA are permitted. Endnotes must be kept to the minimum, if at all.
- The similarity index should not exceed 10%.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CCADR).
How to Submit?
Submissions must only be made by filling this Google Form. Submissions made through any other medium will be summarily rejected.
The deadline for submission is 30th September 2022, 11:59 P.M.
All submissions made to the CCADR Blog are double-blind refereed. The decision on publication is at the sole discretion of the Centre. Relaxation of any rules regarding submissions is subject to the discretion of the Board of Editors. On publication, all literary rights to the submission are transferred to the Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution.
For any queries, write to us at [email protected] or you can contact the undersigned:
- Mayank Kumar: +91 72569 05114
- Prasidhi Agrawal: +91 86768 05952
- Pratik Raj: +91 82923 49790
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.