briefCASED is a digital study platform providing Case briefs with judgements, legal news and legal study material. It is a pioneer in its field and specializes in reliable Case briefs proofed by legal experts.
About the Competition
We have introduced a Quiz competition so as people utilize their time during this quarantine period in a productive manner. It’s time to put your grey matter at work and compete with quizzers from across the nation.
SUBJECT OF THE QUIZ
- Law of Crimes(The Indian Penal Code,1860)
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
- Any Student preparing for CLAT or any other Law Entrance Exam.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 40; all questions will carry 01 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 40 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 40 Marks.
- All the participants are requested to provide the contact number which is registered on WhatsApp for the formation of WhatsApp group.
- The registered candidate will be added automatically to the group by briefCASED.
- Winning Amount: Rs. 400 + Free Blog Post on our website + Certificate of Merit.
- Runner Up: Rs. 150 + Free Blog Post on our website + Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of Appreciation and Chance to post a blog on our Website to the Top 10 Participants.
NOTE: Certificate of Participation will be provided to all Participants.
- Early Registration (Till 24th June, 2020) – Rs. 60.
- Registration after 24th June, 2020- Rs. 75. The Fee is Non-Transferrable & Non-Refundable.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form HERE. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
- The Last Date to register: 26th June, 2020.
- 26th June 2020- Last Date to Register
- 28th June 2020 – Competition Date
MODE OF THE QUIZ
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by briefcased for the quiz.
- The quiz can be played on any device (Laptop/Tablet/Phone).
- Briefcased will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- In case of Tie, the submission time will be a deciding factor.
Kindly forward Queries, if any at: [email protected]