About the Law Essentials
Law Essentials is an enthusiastic student organisation where the best legal brains provide updates on the latest current affairs. The Organisation provides the latest legal content by way of blogs and journals, offers various certificate courses and hosts a number of webinars. We strive to inculcate knowledge in order to achieve greater heights in future.
Chairman – Advisory Board
Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala, Senior Advocate
President, International Council of Jurists (www.internationaljurists.org)
Chairman, All India Bar Association (allindiabar.org)
Chairman, India Legal Information Institute (www.indlii.org)
Advisor, Dr. Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers
1. Adv. Jayant Bhatt:- Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court Member at International Bar Association & Advisor, Law Essentials.
2. Adv. Ashima Mandla:- Advocate at Supreme Court of India and Secretary at Criminal Justice Society of India & Advisor, Law Essentials.
3. Mr. Akash Gupta:- Assistant Lecturer, Jindal Global Law School
LL.M. Arbitration, Stockholm University & Advisor, Law Essentials.
4. Adv. Tariq Khan:- Principal Associate, Advani & Co. & Advisor, Law Essentials.
5. Adv. Jasleen Kaur:- Advocate and RERA Practitioner & Advisor, Law Essentials.
6. Adv. Utkarsha Nikam:- Advocate, Bombay High Court & Associate, Kanga and Co. & Advisor.
7. Adv. Gagan Ganapathy:- Advocate, Founder and Head, Lawyers Transcontinental & Advisor.
8. Swarnendu Chatterjee:- Advocate, L&L Partners, New Delhi, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India & Advisor.
Research and Article Writing
1. Ms. Nabeela Siddiqui
(Research-cum Teaching Assistant, Dharmashastra National Law University, M.P.)
2. Mr. Ahmar Afaq
(AssistantProfessor, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad & Head, Centre for Human Rights)
Mark your calendars everybody, let’s take an insight discussion on how to improve the skills in Research and Article Writing.
Date: 18th June, 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 4:00 PM
For Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER