About the Organization
JuristoPedia is an E-learning platform for learners who are esurient and agog to read blogs on interesting legal topics, landmark case laws, latest updates in the legal light and various law aspects. We have put all our efforts to provide law related content by which one can easily learn and know about the Judgments and legal aspects with ease.
About Content Writers
The role of content writer is a responsible and vital role. We are currently looking for some young minds to help us draft Legal Content for our website and Instagram handle. We’re looking for some young, driven, enthusiastic, exceptionally creative content writers. We need a few interested candidates who can help us draft, structure & curate the content for JuristoPedia. We require motivated and driven people who have a creative mind.
Term: 2 months
Qualifications: Students pursuing any under-graduate or post-graduate course and have command over their writing skills and are interested in writing.
Location: Work from home
Registration Link- Click here
Some of the perks given to Content Writers are:
- Online Certificate will be provided to the candidate on completion of all the assigned works, which will enhance your CV.
- Letter of Recommendation: LoRs will be given to the outstanding CWs helping them to boost their chances for scholarships and better job opportunities.
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions and Top 3 blogs of the month written by our CWs will be mentioned on our Wall of Fame on our Website and Instagram handle.
- The position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Perks will be increased on the basis of work.
- To learn the professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Should be tech savvy.
- Ability to do research on various Legal and Government websites.
- Should be able to provide un-plagiarised client-based content of industrial standards.
- Should be able to submit articles/ blog posts within the time limit.
- MAIN TASKS FOR CONTENT WRITERS PROGRAM
- Research Work- CW will be required to research and write about a topic or case laws related to any field of law
- Content writing for Social media Platforms- Content written would be reviewed and then only will be posted but if not up to the mark then the proper feedback and recommendations will be given.
- Blog posts for Website- One can write on any topic or current scenarios given by team or chosen by the writer himself. Top 3 authors of the month get to feature on our Website and Instagram handle.
- Interview- The Content Writers can also conduct interviews of faculty members, students and others to understand the basic problem they are facing so that by taking the merit of which, JuristoPedia should frame program to cure such problem and making them believe that JuristoPedia solves real-time problems.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time.
Should be able to promote the content on social media platforms.
As we understand the number of things that a law student is required and to do and the commitments, they have so neither each of you would be asked to do all the tasks mentioned above nor all the tasks will be given to each of you.
The tasks will be divided by the team and a proper time period will be given to complete it. There won’t be any pressure but we expect and require serious commitments and each one of our Content Writer to be sincere and write a quality content.
For any other queries, write us at [email protected]
Founder – JuristoPedia
Co-Founder – JuristoPedia