Lawyers Gyan Journal is a part of Lawyers Gyan. Lawyers Gyan Journal is an Online Journal with an aim to promote legal research work, enhance legal academics and legal awareness in the society. The Journal provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Review, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. The purpose is to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of the law.
This Journal offers academicians, practitioners, students, researchers, judges and experts. to bring forward their views and ideas through a high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. Lawyers Gyan Journal welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and is in accordance with the submission guidelines.
Lawyers Gyan Journal believes in bringing certain reforms in the current system, by publishing brilliant submission on contemporary issues in any field of law. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of the law is important. Therefore, we do not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submission on any theme related to the field of Law, Policy & Governance.
A short abstract should be between 150 to 300 words that outlines the main question or theme addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
NATURE OF SUBMISSION:
The Lawyers Gyan Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academician, authors, legal professionals and students, under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1800-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (3500-10,000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3600 words, including footnotes)
The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- Headings and subheadings should be in Bold and in uppercase.
- Font size should be 12 and Font should be Times New Roman.
- The submission must be word-processed and font in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12.
- A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
- All text should be justified.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman font.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
- A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All the footnotes should be justified.
The system of the citation which is expected to be followed by the contributors is BLUEBOOK 19th Edition.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Lawyers Gyan Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.[NOTE: Lawyers Gyan Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
A maximum of one co-author is allowed. Submissions with more than two authors will be disqualified.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES:
No deadline. Early submissions would be appreciated. Lawyers Gyan is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
PERKS AND AWARDS:
An e-certificate of participation would be awarded to all authors. A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published in Lawyers Gyan Journal.
We would also acknowledge the efforts of the author’s with a shout-out on all the social media handles of Lawyers Gyan.
No entry fee will be charged. One person can submit as many articles as one wish and as frequently as one wishes to.
NO UNNECESSARY DELAY:
We do not believe in creating unnecessary delay by ‘stretching things’. Just mail your piece to us and we will get back to you within a week regarding its eligibility for publication.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Submissions should be mailed to [email protected] & [email protected] in MS Word .doc format, with the subject of the mail as “Submission of Paper for Lawyers Gyan Journal”
- The body of the email must mention the name of the author(s), contact number, academic year (if applicable), qualifications (if applicable), the title of the paper, and any others details if applicable.