About the Organisation
From the beginning, Lawschole has been driven by the interests and involvement of our incredible and engaged law students. We are a growing law-student forum focused on learning, and enhancing the forum experience. We are a great resource, offering opportunities for students to be active in a variety of topics and to engage with each other in an interesting and safe online environment on Lawschole’s Blog. You can check out our free capsule courses in the ‘Courses’ section. We will be introducing Lawschole’s certificate courses soon, stay updated! Lawschole is a forum where law students can share thoughts, seek opinions and advice, and learn something new from other members of the forum.
About the Global Student Interactive session
Join the Global Student Interactive session with Sakib Imam, a final year law student at Nottingham Law School, UK, and Aprajita Bhardwaj, the founder of Lawschole on July 10, 2020, at 4 PM. The session aims to bring the students from around the globe to interact on global opportunities in the legal world.
ABOUT SAKIB: Final year Law student at Nottingham Trent University (or Nottingham Law School), Witness Service – Nottingham Magistrate Court, Student Advisor at Nottingham Law School Legal Advice Centre, Volunteer Advocate at FRU (Free Representation Unit), Access to Barrister Awards (2020) by The honorable society of Middle Temple.
No registration fees. E-certificates will be provided to all the Participants. Participants’ cap limit is 100 on a first-come-first-served basis.
The last date for registration is 9th July 2020.
Register here- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Deadline for registration: 09th July 2020
- Date of the session: 10th July 2020, 4 PM
- Issuance of e-certificate: 20th July 2020
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected].
- International Virtual Workshop on Protection of Human Rights during Pandemic by University Law College, Bangalore [July 10-11, 2020]: Register Now
- MyLawman Presents Webinar on Cyber Security & Covid- 19: Legal Remedies to Cyber Fraud in Collaboration with Upadhye & Associates: 09th July 2020 [Register Now]