Article Writing Competition: Well, ever thought of getting answers to all your questions in one place, well guess you’re at the right place. We here at L.I.K.E believe that everyone should have a platform to say, deliberate, read and write their opinions, therefore we provide you with a one-stop legal platform that encourages, acknowledges, and welcomes the art of Legal Fraternity in expressing their knowledge and information.
The idea behind L.I.K.E is to come up with a platform where everyone is empowered with a platform to bring out their views upon different facets of law in a different light to trigger debates and deliberation and develop a critique culture, therefore, our sole focus remains on bringing out worthwhile content on various facets of law via different means and also to reach out to people amid legal fraternity and the public at large to make them aware and “be the change”. Therefore, we here at like aim to fight the exploitation in the society through our platform by giving voice to new and unconventional thoughts.
L.I.K.E believes in the importance of quality and to achieve the highest standards of Publications follows a Double-Blind Review process.
About the Article Writing Competition
Theme: L.I.K.E welcomes article that addresses contemporary legal issues in any field of law. It will be appreciated if the submission include critical analysis and future scope or explore particular theme of wider resonance. (Article Writing Competition)
Eligibility: We invite submissions from legal scholar, law students, litigators, academicians and other authors ejusdem generis.
Last date of Registration: August 30, 2020
Last Date of Submission of Article: September 20, 2020
Declaration of Results: October 1, 2020
- The suggested word limit for the article is between 1500-2000 words exclusive of citations.
- Every article must have a title and an abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- Authors are expected to mention 5-8 keywords after the abstract.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to maximum of 2 authors per article.
- The article must be submitted in the English language only and must be in Microsoft word format (.doc/docx). The submission in any other language and format will be rejected summarily.
- The format and style of the article are as follows:
- Font Style- Times New Roman
- Font Size- 12
- Line Spacing- 1.5
- Foot Note size- 10
- Citations will be as per as bluebook 20th edition.
- All articles must be original and unpublished. However plagiarism up to 10% is allowed.
- The article shall be evaluated based on quality of content, knowledge of law, innovative ideas, originality, language and style.
- The body of the email must specify the name and designation, email id, contact number, name of the college/university of the participants.
- All the mails must be sent to [email protected]
- The article should not contain name or any other mark which reveal the identity of the author.
- Single Author: 100 rs.
- Co-authors: 200 rs.
Interested participants can register themselves by paying the required registration fee through this
Mode of Payment:
Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pe: 9672011561
UPI ID: [email protected]
Bank Account Details
Name: Sulabh Gupta
Account Number: 50100333141592
IFSC Code: HDFC0004267
If there is any difficulty in paying the registration fees through these modes, please contact us
Winner: 1000 rs
Runner Up: 500 rs
Second runner up: 300 rs
Top 3 Paper will be recognized on the wall of fame of our website and as well as other social media platforms. (Article Writing Competition)
Merit Certificate to top 10 participants of Article Writing.
Participation certificate to all the participants of Article Writing.
For any queries, please mail us at [email protected] or call us on: 9672011561, 8319985649, 7974361125