About the Opportunity by Kerala Law Academy
The Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society is conducting the 31st All India Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy from 09-02- 2022 to 12-02-2022.
This is the 31st Edition of the Annual Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy. It is also one of the oldest competitions in the country and it is acclaimed by the academic community as well as by the legal circles as a trendsetter and one of the most prestigious Moot Court Competitions organized in our country. The competition has grown in prominence over the years and today it occupies a unique place in the National Calendar of Moot Court Competitions.
Who can Participate
Participation is open to All Universities/ Law colleges/ Law schools in India.
How to Participate
- Provisional registration – All the interested institutions are requested to provisionally register by sending us an email at – [email protected] , the subject of the email should be “Provisional registration – 31st NMCC 22 ”.
- After the confirmation of provisional registration, the participants must register on or before 25th January 2022 by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the Kerala Law Academy Website.
- The interested participants must pay online for the amount Rs 4000/- as registration fee through the online link provided on the Kerala Law Academy website.
- The amount can also be sent through a Demand Draft for Rs 4000/- drawn in favor of “Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society” payable at Thiruvananthapuram, to “The General Secretary, Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society, Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram 695005” to reach on or before 25th January 2022.
3. Official Website (Competition) – CLICK HERE
Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy
Assistant Professor & General Secretary
Moot Court Society
Phone Number: +91 9744169215
Ajay Y (Student Convenor, Moot Court Society): 9746525734
Sruthi Kannan (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society): 8921194385
Hrishikesh Jayasarman (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society): 7025263839
- 5th Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition, 2022 [Sept 29 – Oct 1 2022]: Register by Aug 31!
- NALSAR – Justice B.R. Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition 2022: Register by Aug 20!
- 8th AURO National Moot Court Competition, 2022: Register by Aug 20!
- III JECRC Uttam Devi Mohanlal Khatuwaala Memorial National Moot Court Competition: Register by July 25!
- National Memorandum Drafting Competition | St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bengaluru | Register by 05th June
- S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition-‘Justified’ 2022 by Faculty of Law, Delhi University: Register by 15th June 2022
- AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022: Submit by Jun 22!
- 9th Jamia National Moot Court Competition, 2022 [June 3-5, 2022]: Register by May 10!
- 3rd Vox Anatolis National Moot Court Competition, 2022 by NLUJAA: Register by May 10!
- 2nd NLUO-PHFI Public Health Law Moot Court Competition, 2022: Register by May 14!
- 2nd International Arbitration Moot 2022 by MediateGuru: Register Now!
- 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Noida International University: Register by June 15!
- 3rd NALSAR-UNHCR Public International Law Moot Court Competition: Register by May 29!
- 1st National Legal Opinion Writing Competition by NMIMS, Bengaluru: Register by Apr 30!
- 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Noida International University: Register by April 15!
- 1st Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial National Youth Parliament by Quantum University: Register by April 15!
- 5th MM National (Virtual) Moot Court Competition, 2022 (19th -21st April 2022): Register by 03rd April 2022
- CCI-MIT WPU School of Law 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2022(April 28-30, 2022); Register by 16th April,2022; Prizes worth 1 Lakh
- 1st National Legal Opinion Writing Competition by NMIMS, Bengaluru: Register by Mar 30!
- All India University Moot Court Competition, 2022 by NIMS School of Law: Register by Mar 30!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.