About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber ??Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that improves cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students and adolescents around the world. We are sharing Cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis, and news.
Aaghaz-e-Dosti aims to eradicate mutual hatred and suspicion and desires to create unwavering bonds of peace and friendship. Our main aim is to enhance people to people communication and to provide a platform to people where they can learn, talk about peace and can exchange views.
World Cyber Security Forum in collaboration with Aaghaz-e-dosti is presenting Acuity Youth Parliament, 2020.
About Online Acuity Youth Parliament
Acuity Youth Parliament is a path to questioning, decision making and solving the problems that prevail in society. The creation of which is to embody the delegates with spirit of education, diplomacy as well as substantive excellence. Moving towards its First Youth Parliament, this event focuses to create global cooperation as well as national cooperation. The questions will be formulated and answers will be made, making the Acuity Youth Parliament a torch in the dark. Our mission is to bring together and train the next generation of leaders in international and national affairs – and, indeed, to bring together and train students who are already exceptional leaders. (World Cyber Security Forum)
We firmly believe in solving our problems by ourselves, just as Mahatma Gandhi said “BE THE CHANGE, YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD”.
For official brochure, please Click Here.
Benefits of participating as a delegate in Acuity Youth Parliament
- To develop the quality of leadership in you.
- To provide your opinions on public issues to everyone.
- To receive a knowledge from various experts and certificate of participation for all the delegates.
- To win prizes worth INR 15,000 and many more.
- To get a chance to intern with many leading companies and startups in order to build your career.
- To be associated with leading organizations i.e. World Cyber Security Forum, Aaghaz-e-dosti, Alacrous, etc.
Acuity Youth Parliament have taken an initiative to provide internships to our registered delegates in many companies and organisations with the support of Alacrous.
- Our Hon’ble Chief Guest, Mr. Salman Khurshid, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Fr. Minister of External Affairs, India.
- Mr. Okoyo Gabriel, Cyber Security Program Officer, iLabAfrica- Strathmore University, Kenya.
- Ms. Shaheen Sayyed, Human Rights Activist, Kuwait and many more.
There will be many more opportunities for the delegates, in order to avail all, please register fast.
Committees and Agendas
- Lok Sabha
- Modern Implication of Technology in India
- Development in Environmental Sector
- All India Political Parties Meet
- Indo China Disputes
- Examining growing pseudo-secularism and communal hatred in India with special emphasis on Hindutva ideology
- UN General Assembly
- COVID-19 and World Health Crises
- Cyber Terrorism
Prizes – Worth 15,000 INR including Trophies
- Priority Round 1: 18th August, 2020
- Priority Round 2: 22nd August, 2020
- Windup of Allotment of Portfolios : 27th August, 2020
- Dates of Competition: 5th – 6th September, 2020
For Delegate Registration- Click Here (World Cyber Security Forum)
400 INR for Indian Delegates;
USD 6 for SAARC Countries Delegates or;
USD 12 for International Delegates
Payment can be made through
Paytm/ Google Pay: +91 9569894344
Paypal: [email protected]
Through A/c Transfer:
A/c number: 1087101018082
Bank & Branch: Canara Bank
IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
Beneficiary Name: Akash Garg
For any query, please email us at [email protected] or call us on +91 95698 94344. (World Cyber Security Forum)