ABOUT THE LAW STREET
The Law Street is a pan- India body which aims at bringing together the legal fraternity of the country and help law students to get a platform for launching their careers in various branches of the legal field. Our team facilitates students and lawyers in expanding careers and enlarges the scope of legal work for the betterment of the students, lawyers, academicians, and fortification of justice. (The Law Street)
ABOUT THE MEMORIAL WRITING EVENT
The Law Street and Shri Pushkar Singh Baghel Memorial Committee is organizing 1st Pushkar Singh Baghel Memorial National Online Memorial Writing Competition in the memory of renowned advocate Late Shri Pushkar Singh Baghel, in collaboration with Central Law Publications, Law Literature Publications, and Memo Pundits. We as an organization have decided to undertake this initiative to enlarge the spectrum of learning and encourage students to sharpen their research and drafting skills.
On this platform of memorial writing competition, we aim to recognise talent and skills and give due recognition to researchers and drafters which otherwise somehow gets shadowed with oral arguments in a competition. Also this will help the participants develop a habit to cover the legal issues pertaining to the society and present their viewpoint in the required manner. (The Law Street)
Constitutional Law & Criminal Law
- Release of the Proposition- August 13, 2020
- Last Date of Registration- September 15, 2020
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications- September 17, 2020
- Release of Clarifications- September 20, 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials- September 26, 2020
- Felicitation/Valedictory Ceremony- October 04, 2020
PARTICIPATION & ELIGIBILITY
- The competition is open for students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in law i.e. 3 Year LL.B. courses or 5 Year LL.B. courses from any recognized College/University/School in India.
- There is no bar on the number of participation or entries participating from any College/University/School.
- The participants securing the first three positions i.e. First, Second and third shall be felicitated with prizes which include the following:
i. First Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of Choice worth INR 3,000/* + Constitutional Law by Avtar Singh + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + Law of Corporate Governance by Diwakar Sharma + 1 Free Memo Pundit Course worth INR 4500/- + Cash Prize of INR 600/-
ii. Second Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of Choice worth INR 2,000/* + Constitutional Law by Avtar Singh + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + 1 Free Memo Pundit Course worth INR 4500/- Cash Prize of INR 500/-
iii. Third Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of their Choice worth INR 1,000/* + Code
of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + 1 Free Memo Pundit Course worth INR 4500/- + Cash Prize of INR 400/-
- Constitution of India by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar by Law Literature Publications to Top 25 Scorers.
- Certificate of Excellence shall be provided to the Top 25 Scorers.
- E-Certificates to all participants shall be provided.
- Individual participation as well as participation in team of two is allowed.
- Individuals forming a team can be from different colleges/Universities/schools.
- The participants can register themselves by sending the following details (in case of team participation, the details of both the members are required) at [email protected] along with a screenshot/payment receipt of the payment of registration fees- Name, Email-address, Name of College/ University, WhatsApp Number, Calling Number (if different from WhatsApp number).
- Registration fees-
Individual- INR 100/- and for team for two- INR 150/-
- The Registration shall be confirmed only after a confirmation email along with the Team Code shall be sent to the participants.
- Payment Details:
Account No.- 916394150387
IFSC Code- PYTM0123456
Bank Name- Paytm Payments
Bank Branch- Noida Branch
Bhim UPI Id- [email protected]
Account Holder Name- Kaustubh Shandilya
- The last date for registration is September 15, 2020.
In case of any query, Contact: Email- [email protected]
WhatsApp/ Call- Kaustubh Shandilya: 6394150387, Manya Kaushik: 88605 64349
FOR THE PROPOSITION (CLICK HERE)
FOR RULES & GUIDELINES (CLICK HERE)
VISIT THE WEBSITE (CLICK HERE)
*Terms & Conditions Apply