About the Blog
LawBhoomi is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
LawBhoomi Blog welcomes blog submissions on a rolling basis on contemporary issues relating to law. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About the competition:
LawBhoomi is conducting an Essay Writing Competition. This competition is basically meant to encourage the writing skills of the students and provide the best writers with a certificate and recognition.
The Essay Writing competition is open to all students across India (Not restricted to law students), Academicians, lawyers and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The participant can select any topic related to law. (Essay Writing Competition)
Top 3 winners- Certificate of Merit + Copy of “CASE LAWS MADE SIMPLE” + Free publication in Juscholars Journal + Certificate of publication + Internship opportunity
Next top 7 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Free publication in Juscholars Journal + Certificate of publication + Internship opportunity
All such other articles which fulfils the minimum criteria will be published as a blog. (for Free).
Names of top authors will be published at the website.
Guidelines for Contributions
- All essays must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 3500 words. (Minimum 2500 words_
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email.
- The last date for:
- Registration: 05 October 2020
- Submission: 05 October 2020
To register, Click Here. (Essay Writing Competition)
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: CLICK HERE