We welcome applications from candidates who are looking towards gaining actual hands-on experience pertaining to the real-life application of law to facts and who are tired of the otherwise mundane internship experience of digging up case laws and proofreading documents.
We value initiative, hard work, diligence, comminication skills and technological adaptability amongst our colleagues. Being a research oriented firm, we treasure young talent who are also interested in proactively engaging with the regulatory authorities regarding policy initiatives to amend and improve the regulatory framework, architecture and regime.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you tick the boxes.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.