The Young Changemakers Program of 2021
Ashoka Young Changemakers Program is a carefully selected network of young people who have found their power and calling to create change for the good of all and are ready to take on their role as youth influencers, peer allies, and co-leaders of the global Everyone a Changemaker movement.
Open Call for Nominations
Nominations are open year-round for Ashoka Young Changemakers in the countries listed below.
– Under 20 years of age (born in 2000 or later)
– Founder/Co-founder of an initiative that has achieved positive impact in the community
– Interested in taking on a new role as a role-model, youth influencer and co-leader
– Stage 1: Online nomination form and screening
– Stage 2: Interviews with top social entrepreneurs and young changemakers from Ashoka
– Stage 3: Selection Panel and in-person pitch to jury
Perks & Responsibilities:
– An international recognition of your ability to create positive change
– Become an integral part of a global community of like-minded teenage social innovators
– Attend Induction and Bootcamps with leading entrepreneurs – social and business
– Create personalised learning goals to grow as a leader and access Ashoka’s knowledge resources, mentors and events to achieve them
– Become a Peer ally, influence institutions, and build partnerships to create a culture of changemaking and problem-solving among the youth in the city/community/country.
- E-mail ID: Write to ayc[at]ashoka.org for your queries.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.