About the Competition
The Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India, in its endeavour to create awareness for the Insolvency and Bankruptcy regime among students of higher education, is collaborating with the Centre for Business & Commercial Laws (CBCL) at the NLIU, Bhopal to conduct the National Essay Writing Competition, 2020.
- Submissions should be accompanied by a covering letter which includes the name of the author, e-mail ID, mobile number and the name of the author’s institution.
- Submissions must be in electronic form sent via email.
- Submissions must be made to [email protected] before 23:59 hrs, 31st January,2021.
- The manuscript itself should not contain any information that can be used to identify the author. These details must only be mentioned in the covering letter.
- All submissions must be in (.docx) format. They must be word processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 and above.
All students pursuing UG or PG courses in Law, Commerce, Business Administration and Management are eligible for the competition.
- An essay on the topic shall not be less than 3000 words and not more than 4000 words.
- It shall be typewritten on plain paper of A-4 size in Times New Roman, font size 12 with line spacing 1.5. It must be original, unpublished, and should contain a bibliography.
Last Day of Submission: 31st January, 2021.
Announcement of Results: 15th February, 2021
- Citations must strictly conform to the standards laid down in OSCOLA.
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation.
The entries shall be evaluated by a distinguished panel of academicians and industry experts.
- Cash prize of Rs. 10,000 to the best essay.
- Cash prize of Rs. 5000 to the second-best essay.
- Certificate of participation to all participants.
For any queries, write to us at cbcl[at]nliu.ac.in or contact:
Suyash Bhamore, Convenor, CBCL (NLIU): +91 9425150875
Ishaan Chopra, Co-Convenor, CBCL: +91 9811892724
Saumya Agarwal, Head of Digital Initiatives, CBCL: +91 9456954905
OFFICIAL BROCHURE: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.