Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 1 , 2021
Sr. Executive – Contract Management position, Manupatra,Noida
Interested candidates can submit their application on the following Google Form:
Legal Counsel Associate,FinTech Firm, Gurugram(PQE- 2 – 3 Years)
This is a global role having direct interface with our colleagues located outside India. You will primarily assist on documentation related to
our asset management, retail and pension business and in particular its registered funds, regardless of jurisdiction and
other related matters. This position requires ready access to and regular communication with our colleagues in different geographies, eye for detail, diligence and willingness to learn.
• Ideal candidate must have LLB and/or Company Secretary qualification with 2 – 3 years of experience in-house experience in a multinational company (preferably Financial/IAsset Management Company)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent judgment; business sense; high standards of ethics, honesty and integrity
• Strong attention to detail, organization and ability to successfully manage several ongoing assignments.
• Must have common sense approach to issues
• Team player
• Willingness to learn and use of technology
• Please note this is not a Co-Sec role – Company Secretary qualification is preferable but not a must.
• Cross-border /international engagement linked experience is must.
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,PayU,Gurgaon (PQE- 3 to 5 years)
Role – Legal Counsel
To support PayU’s growth plans in India for payments, credit and fintech opportunities, PayU is looking for a legal counsel with strong background of M&A, general corporate, fintech, technology or financing related legal work together with a possible background in payments, credit and/or other financial services.
Location for the position is in India (Gurgaon or Mumbai).
The ideal candidate will be an independent, result oriented, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, international, dynamic, and diverse environment. A law degree from a reputed law school in India is essential.
The Candidate Must Demonstrate
(i) Approximately 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience. Initial background of working with a law firm on M&A, general corporate or financing legal work and associated due diligence will be a definite plus.
(ii) Experience in Indian laws and regulations concerning one or more of banking, NBFCs, digital payments, financial services, fintech businesses, payment aggregation, prepaid payment instruments, bill payments, intellectual property and technology.
(iii) Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
(iv) Experience in working with B2B and B2C fintech companies, investment firms or other financial services will be viewed favourably.
(v) Ability to think through original new products, expansion into new market verticals and areas relating to innovative fintech and financial solutions.
(vi) Experience in developing and implementing processes for efficient and streamlined operations surrounding contract negotiations and processes.
(vii) The ability to provide time-sensitive support on a wide array of legal and regulatory issues in connection with all aspects of PayU’s operations in India with the ability to conduct research and form views across different legislations and regulations governing various sectors in India.
(viii)Strong drafting and communication (both written and oral) skills in English.
(ix) Key personalities: Efficient, punctual, responsible, transparent, reliable and accountable.
Legal Counsel – Procurement Legal Team,Oracle,Bengaluru ( PQE- 4-8 Years)
About the Legal Counsel Position – Procurement Legal Team:
As an individual contributor within Oracle’s Procurement Legal Team, you will provide legal support for the Corporate Procurement organization with an emphasis on supporting real estate and facilities and construction type contracts. This position will be based at Oracle’s campus in Bangalore, India.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Negotiation of ‘real estate’ contracts related to the leasing and/or construction of property and the purchase of capital equipment such as architect agreements, design-build agreements, guaranteed maximum price construction agreements, and contracts for capital facility related equipment).
- Providing advice and counsel on issues relating to procurement and service delivery contracts, supplier disputes, legal issues and company policies and procedures.
- Develop and provide legal training to internal clients on an as-needed basis.
- Fiduciary support for compliance with corporate and legal policies and processes.
· 4-8 years of relevant experience with real estate and facility and construction contracts.
· Strong fiduciary focus.
· Effective interpersonal and cross-organizational communication and collaboration skills.
· Ability to be versatile, pragmatic and creative in identifying and assessing risks, and developing sustainable, practical solutions that balance business and legal considerations.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new issues and subject areas quickly, manage competing priorities and maintain good judgment, and focus when working in a fast paced environment.
· Some familiarity with multi-country and cross-border tax and contracting issues.
How to Apply
Associate, EY, Gurugram (PQE 0-2 Years)
Your Key Responsibilities
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating consulting agreements, non-disclosure agreements, master services agreement, terms and amendments for customers, vendors and third parties located all around the world (including Data Processing Agreements; Data transfer Agreement and other mandatory Data Protection and Personal Data Protection clauses of the GT&C);
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessment for proposed technology deployment and reviewing Global PIA documents to provide feedback basis local law requirements (if any);
- Guiding the relevant internal stakeholders data privacy, safeguarding of data related queries;
- Drafts, manages, distributes, responds to, or analyses RFIs, RFPs, RFQs or customer terms & conditions as needed.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders (including internal and external) in relation to legal matter
- Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with the organisation’s policies and all applicable laws
- Performing additional legal related tasks such as performing legal research, legal analysis and certain litigation support activities (as may be required).
- Prepare contractual agreements using current research methods and knowledge of internal stakeholder’s needs and ability to fulfill its requirements;
- Collaborate with the legal team consisting of lawyers, paralegals, and office staff;
- Clearly explain contract principles and terminology to clients and other interested parties in simple, everyday language;
- ability to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines;
- fluent in verbal and written English; and
- immediate joining
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor of laws from a reputed institution
- Minimum 0-2 years of post-qualification experience
HOW TO APPLY
Senior Editor & Writer – Legal Content,Purple Elephant Media,Remote (PQE-N/A Years)
About Purple Elephant Media (PEM)
Purple Elephant Media is a media company that is powered by passionate marketers, savvy content managers, and ruthless creative-minds. We are proud of the number of people we serve with our content every day.
Our brands are built with love and careful attention at each step. We are a bunch of highly experienced core members with a tinge of amazing new talents. If you have the skills to add value to an organization that wants to change the internet landscape, we would be delighted to have you.
What you’ll be doing?
· Stay informed about the current events related to law and should be able to create content related to both statutory and case law in the U.S.
· Must have excellent writing skills and describe relevant legal content clearly and accurately.
· Deliver content with a short TAT.
· Conduct Research and write articles based on the allotted topics
· Substantive editing and fact-checking content across different formats and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement.
· Manage a team of content writers and guide them on generating content which is trending, simple and engaging user.
· Setting and approving content layout, design, style and tone.
· Ensuring all copies and content has proper voice, context, balance and clarity and is in line with the editorial strategy.
· Making final decisions about which stories, articles and photographs to publish.
· Guide and train junior content writers to ensure they work with minimal input to produce engaging, authoritative and error-free work.
- Brainstorm with cross functional teams on content strategies.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
If you’re interested in being an integral part of a growing Digital Marketing company, please apply for the role through [email protected]
Legal Associate,DM Law Chamber, Chennai(PQE -1-2 Years)
I am looking to hire a legal associate for my chambers in Chennai with a 1-2 years PQE. Associates will be tasked with drafting pleadings, court appearances, briefings, research, etc. We work on a wide range of areas from civil/commercial laws/arbitration to niche criminal matters and it would be a mixed bag of litigation. Those enrolled with the Bar may only apply
How to Apply
Legal Associate,Kohli and Sobti,New Delhi (PQE- 1-3 Years)
Kohli and Sobti, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi is looking for a candidate with PQE of 1-3 Years having good legal drafting skills and knowledge of consumer laws for handling Consumer Drafting (In-House).
Skills and Experience Required:
– Knowledge of Consumer Laws in India
– Experience in Legal Drafting
– Communication Skills
– Ability to Grasp and Adapt Quickly
*It is a non-litigation profile, please apply accordingly.
How to Apply
Legal Officer,HDFC Limited,Bangalore Urban (PQE-N/A Years)
1. Appraisal of Project Files (with updated knowledge on Property Laws),
2. Appraisal of title documents relating to Individual loans.
3. Providing legal advice on retail lending issues with respect to Property, Security Creation, and Title Verification.
4. Handling compliance issues.
5. Drafting of mortgage related documents.
6. Co-ordination and providing solutions/decisions to panel advocates for legal clearance
7. Maintaining MIS/data of Project Files and Individual loans.
FUNCTIONAL AREA – Legal
JOB LOCATION – Bangalore
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE –
1. The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Property Laws (alongwith land laws of Karnataka State), Business Laws, Corporate laws and ability in drafting various legal documents.
2. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written) and should be proficient in Kannada language.
3. The above position requires high energy levels, process orientation, time management, co-ordination with panel advocates and sourcing channel partners and team working skills.
How to Apply
Chief Manager – Legal,Kotak Life, Mumbai(PQE 3-5 Years)
Job Location- Goregaon
Objective of the Role
To handle Litigation and legal affairs of the Company. Drafting of replies to legal notices. Updation of case status in MIS. Fact finding of cases and finalisation of replies to the Consumer Complaint. Provide legal opinion. Co-ordination with different departments to procure the case related facts/details etc. Follow up and co-ordination with Lawyers regarding status of cases.
- Responsible for fact finding of cases by collating facts/documents from different departments of the Company.
- Fact finding and drafting of reply to legal notices.
- Drafting reply/written statement in response to Cases received against the Company.
- Sound knowledge of Handling Criminal cases, liaison with Police personnel/authorities.
- Co-ordination and follow up with the advocates for effective representation on behalf of the Company in all cases. Updation of Next date of hearing of all the cases.
- Undertaking legal research on relevant topics.
- Preparation of Legal MIS to use it as a control mechanism for monitoring of legal cases.
- Incumbent may be required to travel for attending court case/FIR/Police Complaint etc.
- Handle legal queries received from other departments of the organisation.
All departments of the Company
Lawyers, courts and various authorities
- Qualification – LL.B. / LL.M. from recognised institution.
- 3-5 yrs. of experience (preferably from Insurance sector/ corporate / litigation / law firm)
HOW TO APPLY
Manager / Senior Manager Legal,The Viral Fever , Mumbai ( PQE -5 to 7 Years)
Role : Manager Legal / Senior Manager Legal
- Incumbent must have vast exposure in media and entertainment industry
- The Incumbent must be skilled in drafting, vetting, preparing legal documents with extensive knowledge and interpretation skills, including notices, replies etc., attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients.
- Efficient writing and spoken skill in English language. agreement drafting, vetting, negotiation, preparing legal docs
- Incumbent must have extensive knowledge and interpretation skills specifically of Intellectual Property Rights, general and commercial laws, all applicable laws to media industry.
- Must have the ability to manage legal operations effectively
- Must have worked in media & entertainment industry
- The incumbent should have hand on expertise in dealing with IPR related cases and should support business teams in executing contracts in defined time frame for all the media platforms
- Should streamline and develop contract templates as business evolves for the business units within the company
- Updating legal tracker & MIS on regular basis, attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients including discussion and liasoning with general counsels and outside authorities
- Good Drafting, interpretations & efficient writing and speaking skill in the English language is must.
- Exposure to attend client calls to negotiate the deals
5 to 7 Years of experience is preferred
Basic Qualification LLB / LLM
Good at communication and interpersonal skill is must
How to Apply
Legal Manager,NBFC Organisation,Hyderabad
Advocate,Office of Kriti Chopra,Delhi
Looking for a junior colleague for our chamber. Prior knowledge of Arbitration and Trademarks will be appreciated.
How to Apply
Please send in your resume at [email protected].
Competition Lawyer,Law Firm,Delhi (PQE – 2-5 Years)
Urgently looking for Competition Lawyers with 2-5 years, with experience in merger control for a young and dynamic Partner at a leading law firm who has been recognised as a Global Leader in Competition Law.
Candidate should have basic working knowledge of cartels, abuse of dominance as well as experience in filings with CCI and notifiability analysis.
Interested candidates can reach out to me on Linkedin/ [email protected]
Associate,DSK Legal, Mumbai(PQE – 1-3 Years)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, Mumbai office –
???????? ????: Dispute Resolution
????????: Associate (1-3 PQE)
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
2022 Legal and Compliance Summer Analyst Program (Mumbai)
CityMumbai (MSA)Education LevelBachelor’s DegreeBusiness UnitLegal and ComplianceJob description
Morgan Stanley Job Description
Department: Legal & Compliance
Designation: Summer Analyst
Legal & Compliance Internship Program
The program has been designed to develop highly motivated professionals by providing a stimulating and supportive environment to understand the business and achieve the maximum potential. On joining, you will go through a training program that covers Polices & Procedures of Legal & Compliance Division. There are senior manager presentations and professional skills workshops along the way to provide you with a well-rounded experience.
Summer Analysts spend 10 Weeks working on live projects, understanding the business workings and how does Legal & Compliance Division support Morgan Stanley and its businesses.
The Role includes:
• Create management information reports on a periodic basis;
• Monitor development in regulatory requirements and adjust surveillance models accordingly;
• Review and analyze trade surveillance reports and vendor surveillance system alerts, and sign off alert completion related to employee, client and firm trading activities;
• Provide advice and guidance to employees on their investing and outside activities;
• Conduct investigations on irregularities and abnormal activities and document findings; and • Escalate unresolved issues or potential violations of the Morgan Stanley’s policies or external rules and regulations to his/her manager, coverage Compliance and Senior Management of Business Units. • Process requests for T360 (Legal) vendor on-boarding/reactivations • Handle legal Invoice documentation and associated exceptions • Maintenance of outside counsel database and consultant’s time approval • Information Security Assessment for law firms and other vendors • Co-ordinate with legal and compliance employees for entitlement related reviews and associated procedures
What we look for
• Track record of academic excellence. • Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to analyze and synthesize a variety of data to produce well-designed and meaningful summaries and reports. • Adept at solving problems and developing efficient processes. • You have experience in MS office preferably Excel • You have an outstanding academic record with success in extracurricular activities, along with strong communication skills and the ability to work and interact with others.
Para Legal,Space Consultant, Bangalore (PQE – 1+ Years)
Job Description for IP Paralegal
Qualification: Science/ Law graduate is preferred.
Salary: 2.5LPA to – 4 LPA (Negotiable)
Roles and responsibilities:
• Perform the administrative part of the patent portfolio management, i.e, filing and prosecuting patent applications in accordance with our internal policies and patent law in INDIA, USPTO, PCT majorly and other jurisdictions.
• Handling of formal documents, recording of data and handling of tasks and workflows in our IP management system.
• Responsible for preparing and filing documents with related deadlines for various patent applications which are an integral part of the process of patenting.
• Maintaining invention and patent records.
• Responsible for tracking the status of patent applications from time to time & coordinating incoming and outgoing notices/communications from/to Patent offices like from IPO, USPTO, WIPO.
• Responsible for the notifications, reminders and follow ups with the patent office, various stakeholders and clients from time to time to maintain the patentapplications.
• Work closely with the drafting team and assist in quality assurance review of patent filings by noting and referring to any errors or omissions.
• Take care of the patent deadlines by ensuring that all filings like patent filing, response filings, PCT filings, National phase filings, renewal payments etc are done in the given deadline with all required formalities.
? Flair for research
? Analytical frame of mind
? Ability to comprehend complex concepts and employ logical thinking
? Capable of working on own initiative as well as in a team environment.
? Excellent computer skills. Must be adept at operation /use of computer applications such as MS office, Internet applications
? Self-confidence, integrity, willingness to learn, resourcefulness as well as a proactive and independent approach
? Must have sound academic credentials
It is a full service intellectual property consulting firm with offices in Bangalore and Mysore (India), California (USA) and Dubai (UAE). It acts as advisors and confidants to entrepreneurs, small to medium size enterprises and Fortune 500 companies in India and abroad.
Interested Candidates share your CV on the given Contacts below.
HR Recruiter (Space Consultants)
Zonal legal Head,TATA Motors Finance LTD, Ahmedabad(PQE – 4 to 6 Years)
TATA Motors Finance LTD is Hiring for Zonal legal Head for Ahmedabad location.
Required experience – 4 to 6 years
Education – LLB
Interested candidates can share their resume on below mail ID.
Deputy Legal Adviser,Techonlogy Development Board -GoI , Delhi(PQE – 10+ Years)
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the post of Deputy Legal Adviser in Technology Development Board
Mode of Recruitment
Deputation (including short term contract) failing which by contract and failing both by absorption.
Essential Qualification: LLB done in regular mode.
Desirable Qualification: LLM
Legal/ Law officer holding analogous post on regular basis in private banks, investment organizations or private sector companies, having 10 years of legal experience after acquiring the essential qualification with five years legal experience in the field of project financing/ venture capital/ investment financing or area related to mandate of TDB in an organization of repute.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed format given below.
Candidates working in Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Organisation should apply through proper channel and also submit an advance copy before the last date of receiving application if delay is anticipated in forwarding of application by the parent organization. Nominations should carry vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and attested copies of ACRs/ Performance Report for the last five years. NO RELAXATION
SHALL BE GIVEN IN THIS REGARD.
a) Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
b) Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. TDB shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of application even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
c) Completed applications should be sent to Under Secretary, Technology Development Board, Block- II, Second Floor, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110016 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY LEGAL ADVISER”. The last date of submission of application is 29th October, 2021, 5.00 PM. Candidates are also advised not to send applications by ordinary posts or through courier. Candidates desiring to deliver their applications by hand can do so only by delivering the application to Under Secretary, TDB, by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt. No claim shall be entertained in the
absence of such a receipt from duly authorized officer.
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here