Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability Fellowship 2021: Apply by 15th April 2021
About the Fellowship
The GPODS Fellowship offers a unique system of mentorship to the Fellows by assigning not just specialized experience-driven lectures by Global leaders in the fields of Public Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability but also arranging interactive ‘Office-Hours’* with many of them.
The Lectures are intended to give the fellows first-hand insights into the world of the most coveted professionals across the board; while the Office Hours are intended to sharpen the Fellows’ mental models as they discuss, comprehend, learn and explore the intricacies of the various fields of their interest.
This also gives them the opportunity to network and establish personal connections with the current leaders in the fields of Public Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability.
- GPODS is made for students and professionals who are at a Watershed Threshold* in their academic or professional lives. The Watershed Threshold would signify a significant moment at which the professional would seek to transit into bigger roles in her/his career or scholarly pursuits. This would mean an effort which is catalyzed by GPODS, to delve deeper into areas of their respective interests or expertise by dedicating time and energy towards multi-disciplinary learning to hone their skills – all while developing an intra and inter-peer network of global leaders.
- ?Be open to working in or studying sectors outside their comfort zone;
- ?Basic knowledge of the English language is required.
- An important thing to note is that what we value in our Global Fellows is their passion to bring about a positive change globally, and not their age, nationality, gender, or background.
All applications would be reviewed by a panel of experts on the basis of your:
- Statement of Purpose (500 word)
- One letter of Recommendation (Optional)
- Additional Documentation (if any) provided.
Once the selection process is over, you would be notified via email about the final decision about your candidature.
Application & Scholarship
- Early Bird Application Fee : INR 1500| USD 21| EUR 17.34
- Late Application Fee : INR 2500 | USD 35|EUR 28.89
- Fellowship Fee : INR 100,000 | USD 1375 | EUR 1,155.78
?Note: Fellowship Fee is a one time fee for the entire duration of the course and is inclusive of all taxes. All fees are non-refundable.
- Fill in the application form on our website by attaching your resume and statement of purpose (max. 500 words)
- Letter of recommendation and any other additional documents are optional.
- Follow the steps on the application page to complete the application fee payment through Paypal. (Note: Take a screenshot once the payment through Paypal is completed.)
- On the receipt of application materials including the receipt of payment your application will be considered.
- Bank account details –
- ?AC No.: 024263300002976
- Account Name- Envipol
- Bank Name – Yes Bank (India)
- Swift code – YESBINBB
- IFSC Code: YESB0000242
- Attach screenshot as proof of payment of application fee with your application.
- In case of selection to the GPODS fellowship program you will receive an email of your selection.
- Within 7 days of receipt of our e-mail confirming your selection to the fellowship, kindly ensure the payment of fellowship fees.
- Once you’ve a received an email confirming receipt of the fellowship fees, voila, you’re part of our global fellowship.
- We shall not consider any application without the fee receipt and other mandatory attachments.
- Any late applications shall not be entertained.
- Applicants may tick the box to be considered for a scholarship in the application form.
- Scholarship application will only be considered once you have applied for the fellowship with all requisite documents.
- The decision in relation to awarding scholarship shall be strictly based on merit and final.
- Early Bird Application date: 15th March 2021- 15th April 2021
- Late Application date: 16th April 2021- 14th May 2021
How to Apply?
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.