Nishkarsh Rashtriya Yuva Samagam present ‘Quizzical Karma 2.0’ Online Quiz Competition on General Legal Knowledge & Current Legal Affairs.
Quiz Date- April 20, 2021
Quiz Time– 5pm-5:20pm
Syllabus for the Online Quiz Competition
Basics of India Constitution, Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Executive, Legislative, Judiciary, Emergency.
Indian Penal Code:-
Offences affecting human body
Offences related to Marriage
Fundamentals of Contract
General Legal Knowledge
Current Legal Affairs
• The quiz will be online.
• The question will be MCQs.
• The participants can Participate from their home or hostel with the use of laptop or mobile phone according to their convenience.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Quiz will be of 30 questions.
• Time provided will be 20 minutes.
• Each answer shall carry 5 marks.
• The last date of registration is April 15, 2021.
• No extra time will be provided to any participant.
• In case of tie the one who will have been submitted earlier than the other one will get preference.
•The decision of organising committee will be fair and final.
Winner – Certificate of merit, Cash rewards of Rs 500
Runner up– Certificate of merit, Cash rewards of Rs 300
Runner-up II- Certificate of merit and Cash rewards of Rs 200
Rank 4th & 5th – Certificate of merit and Cash rewards of Rs 150
Rank 6th-10th – Certificate of merit and Cash rewards of Rs 100
#Internship and legal article publication opportunity for top 10 rankers.
*E-certificat of Merit will be given to the top 20 rankers.
*E-certificate of participation Shall be given to every participant.
Registration fee– 30 Rs Only
Payment can be made through-
Google pay- 6399967250
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount.
(Kindly attach the screen shot of payment in the form.)
For any queries contact:
Devanshi Bajpai- 9044882334 (Whatsapp Only)
Basant Kumar:- 79923 24922
Ashish Saha:- 89440 46370
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.