Call for Papers 2021 by LawDocs: Register by June 15, 2021
LawDocs is a LegalTech company that is making legal services accessible & affordable to all. It provides thousands of templates, called as SmartDrafts, for all purpose completely free. It provides startup advisory and business compliance services with subscriptions and offers wide range of products and solutions. It renders free legal advice to the people online. LawDocs is capable to provide pan India assistance through country wide network of trained Paralegal professionals.
Themes: Call for Papers 2021
The researcher is free to choose any topic of their interest relating to business or Law, in English or Hindi.
Here are a few broad topic examples, just for reference:
- Anything relating to startups.
- Government policies relating to economy and finance.
- Law relating to business.
- Analysis of property or personal law.
- Informative writings on practice and procedure.
- International issues relating to business and law.
- Any topic from judgements passed by supreme court
- Any topic from bills passed, presented or pending before the parliament.
- The above list is only for reference purposes and students are free to come up with a theme of their own.
- Get registered to ensure your place by clicking the link below and filling the Form.
- Pay the Registration fee and attach the proof/photograph with the Registration Form.
- Submit the abstract, at registration or with final Manuscript/Paper.
- Upload your Paper and Cover letter in the MS Word format at the link/button given below.
- Take care of the important dates, mentioned here in below.
Formatting and citation style
- The submission must be an original unpublished work. Plagiarism will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Word (doc./docx.) Formats only.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font ‘times new roman’, font size 12, sub-heading size 1, title size – 20, line spacing 1.5 and the text should justify.
- All footnotes must be in font ‘times new roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1.
- Participants have to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document. Adherence to silc citation is mandatory. Attached hereunder:
- The word limit of the completed essay must be in the range of 1500-3000 words (short articles) and 3500-6000 words (long articles) inclusive of footnotes (explanatory footnotes are not permitted).
Only original essays on the given topics that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed.
- All the essays shared shall be the exclusive property of organizers.
- Organizers shall be free to use the information/views therein in any matter requires
- Organizers decision in deciding the winners shall be final and binding and no query, correspondence in this regard shall be entertained by organizers.
- 1st place- Rs.5000/- and internship opportunity.
- 2nd place- Rs.3000/- and internship opportunity.
- 3rd place- Rs 2000/- and internship opportunity.
- Reader’s favorite: 2000/- and internship opportunity
- Free LawDocs subscription of 2 years for the best 20 entries.
- Around 40% discount on wPractical online training courses for all.
- Certificate of merit for 10 best entries.
- Certificate of participation for all.
- Publication of all the suitable, Unplagiarized entries on LawDocs blogs.
- 25 best participants will get an opportunity to present their papers in Webinar mentioned here in below.
- Single author – Rs 150
- Co-author – Rs 200 (maximum 2 co-authors)
For Payment: CLICK HERE (Scroll Down for Payment Section)
For registration form click on the given link
- Last date for registration – 15th June
- Submission of abstract – 25th June 2021
- Submission of full paper – 10th July 2021
- Webinar – 15th – 17th July
- Declaration of results – 17th July
For any queries, Contact us
Jay Kumar Sharma
+91 77425 52076
Jaswant Pal Bhati
+91 91167 41203
Arya Kumari +91 62040 84785
For More Information: CLICK HERE
- Call for Papers: International Conference (7th Virtual) on Emerging Significance of Maritime Law in the Indian and International Arena [July 3rd]: Submit by June 5th
- Call for Papers: International Conference (Sixth Virtual) on Right to Health and Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Health Care System [June 19]: Submit by May 28th.
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.