Online National Essay Writing Competition by Maharaja Agrasen University: Submit by June 10, 2021
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Maharaja Agrasen University established in the year 2013 was inaugurated by Shri Pranab Mukharjee, Hon’ble President of India. The University aspire to become a University of the first choice for potential students, teaching and research community; be recognized for providing excellent opportunities for global success. The mission of the MAU is to contribute to the society through imparting vibrant, innovation learning and research at the highest international level by providing intellectual environment to the students. Within a very short span of time the University has been able to maintain its presence felt not only in Himachal Pradesh but in neighbouring state also.
University has been conferred CCI Technology Excellence Award 2014 in the category of Best Emerging Private University of India. The vision of the University is to enable each and every student to develop self-confidence, self- knowledge and self-control. The holistic system of education in University is designed to draw out the knowledge, values and wisdom present in a latent form in every student. The University not merely prepares students for being awarded degrees but nurture the values required for self-realization.
THEME: Essay Writing Competition
APPLICATION AND SUFFICIENCY OF HEALTH LAWS IN INDIA IN THE TIMES OF COVID-19 PENDEMIC
The following illustrative sub-themes have been identified as requiring academic consideration in this context:
Sub – Themes
- Constitutional Right to Health Care: Entitlement and Practice in the Phase of COVID- 19
- Right to Receive Health Care and Treatment – Legislative and Executive Challenges to Manage COVID – 19
- Right to Emergency Treatment and Care for COVID- 19 Sufferers – Issues and Challenges
- The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897- Regulation and Control of COVID – 19
- Functions and Roles of “National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)” in sphere of COVID -19 Pandemic
- Role, Responsibilities and Challenges before “Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in the Light of COVID – 19 Pandemic
- Role of Judiciary to Overcome the Pandemic of COVID – 19 – A Constitutional Question of Separation of Power
- COVID – 19 and Public Health Emergency of International Concern
- The International Health Regulations (IHR 2005) – COVID – 19 Perspective
- Role of World Health Organization (WHO) – With Special Reference to Control of COVID- 19
- Negligence in Medical Care of COVID – 19 Patients and Remedies under the Law
- Emergency Alertness and Reverberation by Pharmacy Professionals in India: The COVID – 19 Pandemic and the Law
- The Pharmacy Act 1948: Regulating and Raising the Status of the Profession of Pharmacy in India
- The National Health Bill, 2009 – Need of the Hour
Last date for Submission: 10th June, 2021
Declaration of Results: 14th June, 2021
No registration fee is to be paid for Essay Writing Competition
The result will be displayed on the university website www.mau.ac.in
Certificates will be given to the winners and the participants.
The Essay Writing Competition is open for all Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any discipline in a recognized University/College/Institution.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- The essay should be written in English or Hindi and it should be between 2000 and 3000 words. Significantly longer essays will not be considered. Essays will not be returned. Winning essays will become the property of MASOL and may be published in print or electronically.
- Essay must contain Title of essay, Name and course of the participant with e-mail, mobile no. and address.
- The Essay Competition consists of written submissions which are delivered to the Maharaja Agrasen University School of Law within the given timeline.
- Collaborator Essays of up to two persons are also welcome. All the collaborators will be given the certificates.
- It should be word-processed preferably using Microsoft Word, using double line spacing, with each page numbered, and with the essay title on the top of each page.
- References – Books, Articles or online sources that are cited should be listed at the end of the essay.
- The essay should be an original piece of work. It should be written in the Participant’s own words and not copied from any books, articles, or from the internet.
- Contestants’ essays will be judged on the basis of the clarity of the writing, the quality of the thinking they reflect. The judges are looking for thoughtful essays.
The Essays must be sent via E- Mail – [email protected]
CO – ORDINATORS
|Dr. Nitin Lasta (Asso. Prof.)||Mobile No.||9459265268|
|Mr. Vishal Kalyan (Asst. Prof.)||Mobile No.||9418233028|
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.