Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at RERA ADVISOR JURIS UNITAS LLP, Noida: Apply Now
About RERA ADVISOR JURIS UNITAS LLP
The firm was commenced in 2016 by seasoned professionals with consulting and business expertise in the real estate/ infrastructure space. The firm started as a simple partnership firm soon after the RERA Act first came into force and commenced with education of developers and RERA related strategy planning for projects, prior to May 2017 when the Act came in force for developers. Subsequently, the firm was extensively involved with RERA registration of projects and advisory on statutory compliances. Meanwhile, leaders of the firm were interacting with the State RERA senior officials by providing informal advice on policy formation, which was well received.
Web Portal Link: CLICK HERE
OFFICE: RERA ADVISOR JURIS UNITAS LLP
LOCATION: Noida, Sector 62
Preferred: 4th & 5th year student
Period: 3 months
Timings: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm (6 days a week)
Mandates: a) Intern required to come daily/physically to office. (Saturday being wfh)
b) Carry his/her own laptop.
c) Work can require him/her to travel to Courts. (Travelling allowance shall be reimbursed)
Stipend & PPO based on performance.
Interested candidates can email their CV on [email protected]
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Kohli & Kohli Law Associates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Gray Matters LLP, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2022-23: Apply by Jan 9!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AT Lit & Law, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 30!
- Legal Content Writing Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity ( With Stipend) at LegalPay: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Research Internship at JURAL, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Assistant Editor for IBC16 (Online Paid Internship Opportunity): Apply by Jan 10!
- Call For Applications| Academic Fellow – NLSIU’s Fellowship Programme, Bangalore: Apply by Jan 7!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Chambers of Preetha Mahadevan, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Online Short Term Internship Programme (with Stipend) January 2022 by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): Apply by Jan 02!
- World Bank Legal Internship Program: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Amicus Partners Consultancy, Bengaluru: Apply by Dec 25!
- [APPLICATIONS CLOSED] Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Trainee at Fractal.ai, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sapphire and Sage Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Raguel Law, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Project Intern at Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago Center in Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Special Situation Advisors, Mumbai: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.