Credgenics is a team of experienced lawyers and technology focused individuals united in a mission to reduce the exponentially growing Non Performing Assets in the Indian Economy by harnessing the power of technology and data driven analytics. Our focus is to provide deep insights that improve collection efficiency across deliquent portfolios of ARCs, Banks & NBFCs.
We have grown to a 70-member team during the last few months with operational profitability having 32 NBFCs and 6 banking clients and clocking over USD 2 million ARR presently.
About the Legal Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drafting letters, legal documents, agreements, contracts, and other commercial documents as required
2. Conducting legal research
3. Ensuring the legal documents are processed timely for review and auditing
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st May’21 and 25th Jun’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Rs. 10,000 per month
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, click here
Such vacancies fill up fast! To stay on top of all these opportunities, Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group. Click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Centre for Environmental Law, Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), NLSIU Bengaluru (Apply by May 26)
- Intern – Rule of Law, United Nations, New York (Apply Now)
- Intern – Legal Affairs at the United Nations, International Seabed Authority, Kingston, England (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity with KS Legal & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Arthavat Law Offices: Apply by May 27
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Infracon, Mumbai (Apply by June 2)
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Repos Energy Pvt. Ltd., Pune (Apply by June 2)
- Legal Internship Opportunity – Legal Trainee at Fractal
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Project Eagle (Jaipur, Rajasthan)
- Legal Internship (Fresh Graduates) with Advocate Manoj Yadav
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.