1st National PIL Drafting Competition by Lexpeeps: Register by 22nd May 2021
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
Lexpeeps Pvt. ltd. is an organization that works to assist and help law schools in organizing and managing their events. We’re seeking to provide young and dynamic law students a platform to experience the legal world in their academic capacities. We organize different events where budding lawyers can experience the legal world. With a self-directed educational strategy and the guidance of industry experts, Lexpeeps also provide you with the recent happening in the legal world in the form of news, opportunities where you can find what suits you the best, articles to explore your interests, and many more.
Keeping practical exposure for the law students in mind Lexpeeps provides you with internships, where the legal experts and budding lawyers come in touch with each other and grow by associating with the company.
“Lexpeeps Pvt. Ltd. thrives on commitment and creativity”.
About the Chambers of Himanjali Gautam
Chambers of Himanjali Gautam is being run by Adv. Himanjali Gautam. She is an experienced Advocate with a demonstrated history of working in the law practice. Skilled in Litiagation, Arbitration, Dispute Resolution, Contract Law and Legal Writing, she is also a media personality and columnist expressing her views on important legal issues. She completed her LL.B from Campus Law Centre II, Delhi University in the year 2010.
About the Competition:
Lexpeeps.in in collaboration with the chambers of Himanjali Gautam is organizing 1st National PIL Drafting Competition. The competition is open only for law students and legal professionals. This is an online competition. All the entries shall be submitted in the registration form itself.
Mode of Competition
- The Competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in law i.e., 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/college in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Any Advocate or Legal Professional
- A person can submit only one entry. Multiple entries will amount to disqualification.
- Individual Participation, as well as Participation in a team of two, is allowed.
- Participants from two different universities can form a team.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in some extra ordinary circumstances and only with permission of the Organizer.
- The participating teams can register themselves by filling this Registration Form click here
- After the successful registration, each participant or team shall be allotted a unique team code for further references.
Participants shall not disclose their names and the identity of their respective college/institute/organization at any time before the announcement of results. The individual code or the team code shall be the sole source of identity of the respective teams throughout the competition. Any disclosure against this rule shall invite penalty including disqualification.
- Rs 199 for the team of two
- Rs 99 for single participant
* Registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable
1. Mode of payment is ONLINE
2. Details of Fee Payment:
A/C HOLDER’S NAME: Madhur Rathaur
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6413222572
IFSC CODE: KKBK0004626
UPI Handle [email protected]
GOOGLE PAY @8340132731
Note: Preserve the online transaction slip for future purposes
The language of the competition shall be English
|Registration Opens||26th April 2021|
|Registration Closes||22nd May 2021|
|Assignment of Team Codes||24th May 2021|
|Submission of PIL drafts (Last Date)||26th May 2021|
|Declaration of results||5th June 2021|
BEST PIL DRAFT (1st Position): Prize money of Rs 1000/- + Certificate of Excellence + One month online internship opportunity at chamber of Hiamnjali Gautam
2nd Position: Prize Money of Rs 500 + Certificate of Excellence + One month online internship at chambers of Himanjali Gautam
3rd Position: Prize Money of Rs 300 + Certificate of Excellence + One month online internship at chambers of Himanjali Gautam
4th-10th Position: Certificate of Merit + One month online Legal Research internship opportunity with Lexpeeps.in
* All the participants who registered for this competition and successfully submitted their drafts will receive “CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION”.
- All the queries and clarifications must be sent to the official mail ID of the organizers i.e., [email protected]and the subject of the mail must read as ‘PIL Competition Query’.
- No query without the subject ‘PIL Competition Query’ would be entertained.
- The last day to raise a query is 25th May 2021
Only queries sent through mail shall be entertained.
For More Information: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.