About Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
IICA was registered as a society on September 12, 2008 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. An autonomous institute, IICA works under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to deliver opportunities for research, education, and advocacy. It is also a think tank that curates a repository of data and knowledge for policy makers, regulators as well as other stakeholders working in the domain of corporate affairs. Set up as the premier organization that aims at providing astute and credible intellectual leadership in corporate regulation, governance and running sustainable businesses, IICA is a think-tank, capacity building and service delivery institute.
About Legal Internship Opportunity
Applications are invited for an intern position at IICA.
Forum of Indian Regulators for a project titled-“THE RESPONSE OF INDIAN REGULATORS TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC”
Law students in their 4/5th year of the undergraduate course (5 year Law) or 3rd year students year of the graduate course (3 years Law course)
- The applicant may indicate desired duration of Internship in the application.
- The duration of the internship will be for a minimum period of 6 weeks and a maximum period of 12 weeks as per application.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of the English language
- The applicant must have research and analysis skills. Preference shall be given to the students having past research experiences.
- Awareness about contemporary laws and policies, and a general grasp on current affairs will be valuable. Preferable pertaining to the regulatory sector in India.
Walk-in-Interview. For more information read the notification below.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at GEP Worldwide: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at India Vision Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mondelez International, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Programme (under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change ), New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Novopay, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at JUVAS, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (MP-IDSA) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Internship Program at the Indian Patent Office: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Opportunity (Senior Associate) at K.Datta & Associates: Apply by Oct 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sharma & Associates & Precept Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 22!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kaavya Silambanan Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.