National Legal Document Drafting Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by June 27, 2021
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute in building skillful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION: Legal Document Drafting Competition
Every legal notice you serve, every reply you send, every petition you file in the court, every legal document relevant to a case, builds up your case. Every word you write and exchange with the opposite party eventually decides whether you will win or lose the case. Even before your counsel or you stand before the judge and open your mouth.
MODE OF THE COMPETITION: Online
LEGAL DOCUMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Bail Application or,
- Anticipatory Bail Application or,
- Consumer Complaint or,
- Application for temporary injunction.
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from different University/ Law School/ College/ Departments.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/- for Single participant, Rs. 399/- for the team of two individuals.
- Registration Link is given below-
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 05:00PM IST, 27th June, 2021.
- Only 30 registrations will be allowed to register in the competition on first-come- first serve basis.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Last date of Registration: 05:00 PM IST, 27th June, 2021
Date of Problem Released: 08:00PM IST, 27th June, 2021
Last date for Document Submission: 30th June, 2021
Date of Result Announcement: 04th July, 2021
Paytm UPI ID- [email protected]
Phone Pe UPI ID- [email protected]
Google Pay- 8851267359
After the payment all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.
PRIZES WORTH RS. 15,000/-
WINNER – Prize money of Rs. 1500/- + Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication
Opportunity + Rs. 1500/- Voucher of Certificate Course of Memo Pundits.
Runner up- Prize money of Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication Opportunity + Rs. 1000/- Voucher (Certificate Course of Memo Pundits).
3rd Position – 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% discount in publication opportunity + Rs. 200/- Voucher (Certificate Course of Memo Pundits).
All the participants who will register for this event, will receive “CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION” + 25% discount in Publication Opportunity.
- All the participants will get publication opportunity.
- The general rules and principles of drafting legal documents.
- How to edit and review documents you have drafted.
- Fundamentals of good legal writing.
- Certificate of participation.
- Learn how to draft notices.
- Invaluable knowledge.
DOCUMENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Submission of Documents:
1. Every participant or team registered for the competition would be required to prepare any one of the following documents:
a.) Bail Application or,
b.) Anticipatory Bail Application or,
c.) Consumer Complaint or,
d.) Application for temporary injunction.
2. All documents must be submitted through Google Form till 11:59 P.M., till 30th June, 2021 and the link of the google form for submission is mentioned below:
3. Any submission made after the deadline specified shall attract a penalty of deduction of 0.50 marks per hour from the aggregate marks.
4. No submission made after 24 hours of the deadline shall be accepted at any cost.
SAMPLE DOCUMENTS and PROBLEM:
All the participants will receive a sample format for the type of legal document they wish to prepare which will facilitate them in drafting.
The respective problems for each document type will be provided to participants after registration.
1. All the legal documents must be submitted in Microsoft Word Document format (.doc/.docx) or PDF Format (.pdf).
2. The legal document shall be typed on an A4 size page in Font type: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, 1.5-line spacing & 1-inch margin on each side.
3. Footnoting is prohibited.
For Brochure, Click on the link given below- CLICK HERE
Contact us for any query:
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: If in case of any query, participant can drop a message on WhatsApp on the number given above and they will receive a call from concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.