About the Sharda School of Law
Sharda University School of Law is ranked 10th in North India among Top Private Law Schools as per India Today Law School Ranking, 2021. SUSOL offers BCI approved Five Year B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.), Five Year B.B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. in Law Programs.
In recent past we had the privilege to host the legal luminaries of repute namely, HMJ N.V. Ramana, Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Shri Kiren Rijiju, Union Minister For Law & Justice, HMJ Uday Umesh Lalit, Judge, Supreme Court of India, HMJ Michael D. Wilson, Justice of the Supreme Court of Hawai, USA, HMJ Mohan Pieris, President’s Counsel, Former Chief Justice Supreme Court of Sri Lanka, HMJ S.K. Kaul, HMJ Indira Banerjee, HMJ Dipak Misra, HMJ R.K Agrawal, HMJ A.K. Sikri, HMJ Swatanter Kumar, HMJ Gyan Sudha Misra, HMJ R.C. Lahoti, Prof. Upendra Baxi, Prof.. Manoj k. Sinha, His Excellency Mr. Arif Mohammad Khan, General (Dr.) VK Singh, PVSM, AVSM, YSM (Retd), Padma Shree Awardee, Hon’ble Shri M.C. Mehta, Public Interest Attorney, notable among others.
About the competition
We take this occasion to invite your esteemed institution to participate in the competition and extend to us the privilege of hosting the participating team. It will be our endeavor to create an atmosphere of invigorating intellectual challenges and the opportunity to learn court craft through simulated experiences in the competition. We look forward to a positive response.
March 31st March, 2022 – 02nd April, 2022
Law students enrolled in 3 years LLB program and 5 years integrated program from any college/institution/university recognized by BCI across the country.
Participating Team shall consist of 3 members (2 members shall act as a client-counsel pair and 1 member as Mediator/Arbitrator)
The registration shall be done by filling up the registration form.
The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
The registration fee for the competition is 4000 INR.
Please find attached herewith the registration form, brochure (including Moot Problem) and the link.
Link for registration: CLICK HERE
Bank Details for NEFT/IMPS
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
Branch Address: Krishna Apra Royal Plaza, D-2, E(acb), Alpha-1, Greater Noida, GautamBudh Nagar, UP-201306
Account Holder Name: Sharda University-Seminar
Account No.: 025405005815
IFSC Code: ICIC0000254
SWIFT Code: ICICINBBCTS
MICR Code: 110229037
Submit the proof of payment through email at [email protected]
Release of Moot Problem: 21st December 2021
Final Date of Registration: 10th March 2022
Final Date to submit Memorial: 21st March 2022
Dates for Oral Arguments: 31st March to 2nd April 2022
For any query kindly contact the School of Law Moot court committee.
Ashutosh Banshwar: 8875326255
Moot Court Society.
School of Law, Sharda University
Mob no. 8875326255, 8800933447
Email- [email protected]
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.