Date and Mode of Conducting of the Moot Court
The moot court competition shall be held virtually on 24th July 2021 and 25th July 2021. The event will be conducted in online mode through the Zoom platform (a Meeting Link will be shared with the participants one day before the commencement of the competition).
The Organizers shall not be responsible for any Network issues during the Competition. If the participating team get disconnected during the moot sessions due to network issues or otherwise, then 10 minutes of time will be given
for re-login. Even after the same, if the team does not reconnect then other teams will be judged based on its performance.
Undergraduate students pursuing three or five-year courses of LL.B. degree in the academic year 2020-21 from any Law Colleges/Law Universities recognised by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
How to Register?
Teams are required to complete their registration on or before 30th June 2021. The Registration shall be done by filling this Google form: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Each College may send a team consisting of three members (i.e. two speakers and a researcher). This number cannot be modified under any circumstances. Teams shall identify the speakers and researchers at the time of registration through Google form.
No swapping of designation of members shall be allowed except with prior intimation to the organisers. Not more than one team shall be allowed to register and participate in the competition from a College/Institution/University.
For any information or clarification mail to us at [email protected] or call any of the following faculty members:
- Dr. Sunil N. Bagade, Assistant Professor, Cell No. 8105157284
- Dr. Rajendrakumar Hittanagi, Assistant Professor, Cell No. 9686150110
- Mr. I. B. Biradar, Assistant Professor, Cell No. 9742624398
- Mr. Girishgouda Patil, Assistant Professor, Cell No. 9886298472
CLICK HERE – for official brochure
- Asgar Khan Advocate International Online Moot Court Competition, 2021: Register by July 31, 2021
- 1st St. Joseph’s College of Law National Level Moot Court Competition, 2021: Register by June 28, 2021
- 1st INDIAN MOOT ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & LAW, 2021 by THE INDIAN SOCIETY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW (ISAIL): REGISTER BY JUNE 21, 2021
- GMU-CIArb (India) International Maritime Arbitration Competition (GIMAC) 2021: Gujarat Maritime University [ July 09th – July 11th]: Register by June 22
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.