About SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai
Established in the year 2018, SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai offers two courses, BA-LL.B (Hons.) and BBA-LL.B (Hons.), in order to provide the legal industry with young lawyers in the field of corporate law as well as in the judiciary and other likewise law professions. The Aim is to focus on filling the need to keep the legal industry on its toes. The courses are designed in such a way that apart from imbibing knowledge of law, the institution also prepares the students for the real world by honing one’s skill of presenting arguments with respect to the society, to interpret the pre-defined laws in the most efficient way with political and historical touch in it, and to be flexible and adaptive to the corporate environment. The School also offers all possible opportunities for international exposure and global experience and also teaches selective foreign languages to make communication easy.
About the Event
The National Corporate Law Conference (NCLC) is a global initiative to bring together the best research in M&A, Corporate Governance, Venture Capital and Corporate Securities relating to Corporate Law at a yearly conference to be held at SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai. The aim of the conference is to attract current research papers of the highest scholarly quality in the field of corporate Law. The conferences are primarily ‘academic-to-academic’ events with some participants from industry and the public sector and other invited panelists.
Paper Selection Procedure – Selections will be made by a Conference Committee from papers that are submitted online before 30th November, 2021 (at midnight IST) through the form contained below. Researchers will be notified whether their paper has been accepted for the Presentation at the conference before 12th December, 2021.
Organization – The conference will take place over two days. In addition to the research presentations, there will be two panel discussions involving participants from industry and the public sector.
“Evolving Principles of Corporate Law: Lessons to Learn, Unlearn & Relearn”
- Key Challenges in Indian M&A and Exits
- AIF, FPI, and FDI – The Smart Acquisition Structures in M&A.
- Procedure and Protection of Intellectual Property in M&A
- Due Diligence in Closing and Post-Closing Management,
- SPAC as a Method of Overseas Listing
- M&A Transactions and Tax Issues
- Regulatory Challenges in M&A w.r.t CCI, RBI and SEBI
- Financial Crisis through Corporate Law Governance
- Accountability Mechanism in MNCs – The Mediating Role of Corporate Law
- Private Equity Investments in Indian Companies
- Regulatory Aspects of ESOP – Indian Overview
- Decriminalization of Offences under Companies and LLP Act –Need of the hour?
- The Regime of Foreign Direct Investment – Boon or Bane?
- The Futuristic Opportunities of Corporate Law
- Extra-territorial Application of India’s Securities Law – Has SEB cast its net too wide?
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements –
- Co-authorship permitted up to 2 authors
- All submissions to be made as MS Word Files (.doc/.docx)
- Word Limit – A minimum of 3000 words and a maximum of 5000 words including an abstract of 200-250 words with 5 keywords. Word Limit is exclusive of footnotes. The abstract may highlight the central theme/issue discussed, the main arguments put forth, and the conclusion of the article.
- Citation Style: Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
- Font Formatting –
- Heading 1: Times New Roman, Size 16, Bold, 1.5 line spacing, justified alignment
- Heading 2: Times New Roman, Size 14, Underlined, 1.5 line spacing, justified alignment, 1.27 cm left indent
- Heading 3: Times New Roman, Size 12, Italics, 1.5 line spacing, justified alignment, 2.54 cm left indent
- Body: Times New Roman, Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, justified alignment
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, Size 10, 1.0 line spacing, justified alignment
- Permissible plagiarism up to 20 percent.
- Quotations should be clearly indicated and accurate, indicated by using double inverted commas only. When using a separate paragraph for a quotation, the same must be indented and italicized.
- Bibliography/IOA not required. Please ensure footnotes are exhaustive. We encourage speaking/explanatory footnotes to further elucidate your ideas. Endnotes are discouraged
- Please ensure there are no identity markers in the document like name of author/s, name of institution, etc.
- Please name the document as “First Author’s Full Name_First Author’s Institution Name in Short”. For example: Niharika Ravi_NMIMS.
- No cover page necessary. The first page must contain the title of the paper (Times New Roman, Size 12, Bold, Centre Aligned) followed immediately by the Abstract.
- Submission is equivalent to the presumption that the article in question is not published, submitted, or accepted for publication on any other platform.
Please submit papers by clicking here – CLICK HERE
Best Paper Award – Rs. 3000/-
Selected papers will be published as an e-book on the website of NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai.
- For Single Author – Rs. 400/-
- For Co-Author – Rs. 650/-
- The deadline for receipt of submissions is 30th November, 2021.
- v Date of Conference – 17th & 18th December, 2021
for any queries contact:
For further details on the review process – CLICK HERE
- Panel Discussion on “3D PRINTING AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES” by DPIIT, IPR Chair, GNLU X Microsoft Chair on IPR Law and Policy Research : Nov 13!
- National Quiz Competition On Constitutional Law by Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research(HILSR): Register by Nov 19!
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- “Call for Papers” by “International Cyber Research Journal”(Free Publication for Professionals) by WCSF: Submit by November 15, 2021
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.