About Us :
Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust aims to promote welfare, social, cultural, charitable, health, education, humanitarian and relief activities that will protect, safeguard, improve the quality and raise the standard of human life, Our trust aims and strive to work towards the overall development of society with various other aims and objectives as decided at the time of establishment. Our organization is actively working in the legal field involving in the various legal awareness and law related areas. Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust is based at Jaipur (Rajasthan) working across the world. Currently we have over 150 interns of May- june Month from across the globe.
About the Internship
Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust is offering rolling internships throughout the year.Currently looking for the interns for the month of July and August . The first slot of online internship of organization is for the duration of 1 – 3 Months which may be extended subject to the work quality.
Applications are invited from eligible law students and law graduates of the entire country. Eligibility and selection criteria will be as follows:-
- Students of any semester/year of any integrated 5 year law course
- Students of any semester/year of any integrated 3 year law course
- Students of any semester/year of any post-graduate law degree course
- Students of any semester/ year of any post-graduate diploma in law course
- Students who are research scholars in any stream of law.
- Any law graduate.
The intern is expected to be familiar with various legal databases and should have the ability to critically analyse judgments, legislations etc. Wherever required, appropriate guidance will be provided in this regard.
The intern is expected to remain diligent and professional towards the provided assignments, and should have the ability to work within stipulated deadlines. Relaxations would be provided on valid grounds.
Interns should know the English language and shall also posses general computer knowledge.
The Responsibilities assigned by the organization is wide in nature
1. Undertake in-depth research into any aspect of the law in support of the Organization.
2. Prepare Research articles,Case Studies,Book Reviews,Short Articles.
3. Draft and prepare pleadings and other legal documents such as petitions, motions, complaints, appeals, affidavits, letters, among others as assigned.
4.Prepare case and judgments briefs after due analysis
5. Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents & investigate facts and the applicable laws, jurisprudence as assigned.
1-3 Months (Subject to the extension on the ground of excellent work quality on consent of intern)
Mode of Internship
Major mode of internship will be Online.
*The Interns in the area of Jaipur (Rajasthan) can be called for court visits accordingly.
Perks of Internship:
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Recommndation
- Court Visit*
- Suitable hours of Working
- Research Work Publication in ISSN Registered Journal (if fulfill the criteria required)
- Involvement in all the events of organization time to time (i.e legal seminars,conferences,moot courts etc.)
- The efficient interns may assigned major responsibilities in events.
Perks may enhance accordingly*
- No stipend
- No remuneration, allowance, or expense shall be payable by the organization under the scheme and no employment liability shall be undertaken by it.
Phone no :9461239898,6367091920
Email ID: [email protected]
Website: CLICK HERE
- Legal Research Assistantship with Stipend under Nikunj Kulshreshtha (1st and 2nd Years); July – Sept 2021 (Apply by June 7)
- Content Writer Internship at ‘How I Got My Job’ (Paid): Apply Now
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme: Apply by 7th June, 2021
- Intern – United Nations Information Centre in New Delhi, India (Apply by June 15)
- Legal Internship at Gandhi and Co. (Apply Now)
For More Internship Opportunity: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.