About Competition Commission of India
Competition Commission of India is the competition regulator in India. It is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India and to prevent activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India.
Internship Details: Competition Commission of India
In view of Covid-19 pandemic, the regular CCI internship programme has been suspended for the time being. However, for the benefit of students, the Commission will continue its Online Internship beyond June 2021 and upto September 2021.
- For July 2021 to September 2021 Online Internships, eligible applicants whose applications received by 7th of preceding month (for example, for internship of July 2021-application should be received by 7th of June 2021, for internship of August 2021- application should be received by 7th of July 2021 and for internship of Spetember 2021- application should be received by 7th of August 2021) shall only be considered. Applications mandatorily be in the prescribed format available on CCI website at https://www.cci.gov.in/sites/default/files/cci_pdf/internships1.pdf. Applications in other formats shall be rejected summarily. Statement of Purpose should be accompanied with the application.
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in application form with the heading ‘CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION’ Or in alternative, applications must be accompanied with a scanned copy of email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution and pursuing the course (with year) mentioned in the application for internship. Such email/letter must be issued by Dean/Registrar/HoD/Director/Authorized Officials. Applications shall be sent online only. Hard copies of applications shall not be accepted.
- The emails carrying such requests shall indicate “Online Internship during the month of ___________(mention intended month) 2021” as subject of email. All such requests for online internship must be sent at [email protected]. Applications sent at/addressed to any other email ID shall not be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be allocated guides/mentors from amongst the Officers of CCI. The interns will be provided contact details of their mentors/guides for being in regular touch with them to complete the assigned work. The duration of online internship (a week/ two weeks/ three weeks/ a month) shall be decided by the mentor/guide depending on the work assigned. In first week of every month, online orientation programme will be organized for selected students by Advocacy Division of CCI. No request for internship beyond one month shall be accepted.
- On certification by concerned mentor/guide that the assigned intern has worked/completed the internship to his satisfaction, a certificate for the period of internship shall be awarded to the interns. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through contact details (email id) provided by them in their requests/applications.
NO STIPEND/HONORARIUM SHALL BE PAID TO INTERNS FOR ONLINE INTERNSHIP.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- Intern – United Nations Information Centre in New Delhi, India (Apply by June 15)
- Legal Internship at Gandhi and Co. (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Setu: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity at Pragma Development Advisors LLP (Apply by May 31)
- Intern – Rule of Law, United Nations, New York (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity with KS Legal & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Infracon, Mumbai (Apply by June 2)
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Repos Energy Pvt. Ltd., Pune (Apply by June 2)
- Legal Internship Opportunity – Legal Trainee at Fractal
To view all internship opportunities, click here.
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.