Legal Internship Opportunity at ELT Consultants, Delhi: Apply Now
About ELT Consultants
ELT Consultants is a group of professionals working in the field of Law & litigation, Chartered Accountancy, and Company Secretary. ELT group has associate statutory registered Law firm and CA Firm.
Excellent writing and communication skills
Highly fluent in English and Hindi
Passionate for writing
Students preferred knowledge of laws related to Legal Metrology laws, Food Safety laws, Insurance laws, Drugs & Cosmetics laws, BIS laws, Environmental laws, Succession & Inheritance laws, and others.
Highly professional in conduct
Go-getter and executors
Writing Blogs for our websites
Creating content for social media websites like Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Conduct research on multiple topics like:-
- insurance laws,
- environmental laws,
- legal metrology laws,
- drugs & cosmetics laws and Medical Regulatory Laws
- food safety laws etc.
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws
- Intellectual property laws
- Cyber Laws
- Estate, inheritance and Succession Laws.
- Indirect Taxes, GST, Customs, DGFT, FEMA Laws.
- NGO Laws
- Company Law & IBC
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
Who can apply:
Final year students of B.A, LL.B(H)/ LL.B or freshers/graduates can apply
Anyone available for a full time (in-office) internship
Anyone who can start the internship immediately
Anyone who is available for a duration of 2 months and well-deserved candidates may get an opportunity to work with us full time.
Preferably living nearby.
[email protected] or +91-8585916617
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex Commerci: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MyAdvo.in: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at Law Care Legal Consultants LLP: Apply Now
- Research and Innovation intern at Teach for India, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MNG Legal: Apply by June 10, 2021
For more internship opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.