About Lawfinity Solutions
Lawfinity Solutions is a law firm business development consulting firm started in April 2019 by the former editor of Legally India. They help small to mid-sized corporate law firms in India, and independently, partners from big corporate law firms in India with various aspects of their marketing, public relations, and business development.
About the Internship Opportunity at Lawfinity Solutions
Internship opportunity is currently open at Lawfinity Solutions: We do business development for lawyers and investment funds.
You need to come with a strong work ethic and attention to detail, everything else you will be taught here, and paid for your time.
The role is location agnostic, full-time working five days a week, with strict ethic on personal space and work-life balance.
High-speed internet, performing laptop and cellular network connection, and Windows 10 OS with Office installed is a pre-qualifier to apply.
Stipend for Intern
Interested, mail me at [email protected]. The window closes this coming Thursday.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SDRJ Records Industries P. Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Simon & Josephine, Panchkula, Haryana: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at LiveLaw, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by October 29, 2021
- Teach For India 2022-2024 Fellowship Program: Apply by September 19
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mindspright Legal, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Global Policy Research Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Shraff Legal, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Parashar Law Chambers: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.