Internships at Carnegie India
Carnegie India offers three- to twelve-month internships to support the center’s scholars and programs. Interns are an integral part of Carnegie’s growing global network, which includes offices in Beijing, Beirut, Brussels, Moscow, New Delhi, and Washington.
Interns are provided a stipend. Carnegie India is not able to provide information on possible external sources of funding or provide assistance for visa-related matters. Applicants are advised to check with their academic institutions for information about available sources of internship funding.
- Be enrolled in a college or be a recent graduate.
- Have an excellent verbal and written command of English
How to Apply
The application process is competitive. Applications will be judged on past academic performance, relevant academic study, and work experience. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to caste, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected group.
Housing, costs of living, travel costs, and medical insurance connected with the internship program must be borne by interns or by other institutions or organizations. Interns are responsible for arranging their own travel to New Delhi and accommodation.
For consideration, applicants must send
- A one-page cover letter clearly stating the desired position, as well as relevant experience and skills. The cover letter must indicate the period of availability.
- A one-page resume.
- A writing sample of no longer than 800 words.
Program and Research – Security Studies
- Carnegie India is seeking a program and research intern, with a background in international relations, political science, or history, to work for a period of six months. The intern will provide overall support to Carnegie India’s security studies program, which will include programmatic, project, and research activities. This is a virtual internship – on boarding and all work will be done remotely.
- Responsibilities will include research assistance on an environmental risk mapping project and issues relating to India’s foreign and security policy. Overall, interns will assist scholars and staff on ongoing projects, background research, and events.
- This is a full-time internship and applicants must have completed either their undergraduate or postgraduate education. Current students will not be considered for the position.
Apply by 15th June 2021
How to Apply?
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Roma Bhagat Associates (New Delhi): July – August 2021; Apply Now
- Online Legal Research Internship at J and G Associates; June to August, 2021 (Apply by June 5)
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust (July – Aug): Apply Now
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme: Apply by 7th June, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.