We feel very delighted to announce our 1st ever National Tort Law Moot Court Competition organized by Consumer protection cell, School of law, Manipal University Jaipur and Law Maven Legal Review Online
All the student’s who are currently enrolled in either three year LL.B or five year BA.LLB programme are eligible for competing in this Competition.
- Clarification of doubts- July 23, 2021
- Memorial Submission – August 3, 2021
- Submission of recorded video for Preliminary rounds- August 5, 2021
- Quarter Finals and Semi Finals – August 7, 2021
- Final Round – August 8, 2021
- Valedictory Ceremony- August 8, 2021
Registration fees :
Registration fees – 1200/ INR per team
Early birds – 800/INR per team
Name: RAHUL KUMAR RAY
Account Number: 919582850331
IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
UPI ID: [email protected]
Email- [email protected]
Ph No- 9582850331
Worried about how to crack the district judiciary exams? Uncertain about how to go about your preparation Wondering how to crack the exam without coaching and clear it in first attempt?
Attend this FREE ONLINE 3-Day Bootcamp by Lawsikho on How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams from July 10-12, 6-9 PM. Click here
- Asgar Khan Advocate International Online Moot Court Competition, 2021: Register by July 31, 2021
- 7th International Law Moot Court Competition by Karnataka State Law University: Register by June 30, 2021
- 1st St. Joseph’s College of Law National Level Moot Court Competition, 2021: Register by June 28, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.