Legal Internship Opportunity at BeIN Legal LLP, Indore: Apply by July 09, 2021
We are looking for Law interns in Indore City.
Click here for Official LinkedIn Profile.
Students who are pursuing law and are in their second or third year (if five year LLB course) or first year (if three year LLB course.
The last date to apply is 9th July.
Mode of Legal Internship
This internship will be physical internship.
Interested Students can share their resume at [email protected].
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
Worried about how to crack the district judiciary exams? Uncertain about how to go about your preparation Wondering how to crack the exam without coaching and clear it in first attempt?
Attend this FREE ONLINE 3-Day Bootcamp by Lawsikho on How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams from July 10-12, 6-9 PM. Click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the office of Advocate Abhijay Negi, Dehradun: Apply Now
- Call for Trainees for ‘TRAIN AND ENGAGE: Q7’ by Sapphire and Sage Law Offices: Apply by July 04, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Dunzo (Public Policy Team): Apply by July 05, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Fidus Law Chambers: Applications Open
- Assessment Internship Opportunity at DigiLaw: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Puneet Singh Bindra, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India: Apply Now
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.