About the Book
Human rights is not a subject that can be studied at a distance. Students should not just learn about the Universal Declaration, about racial injustice, or about homelessness without also being challenged to think about what it all means for them personally. As human rights educators, we must ask our students and ourselves, “How does this all relate to the way we live our lives?” The answers to this question will tell us much about how effectively we have taught our students.
Goal of the book is to help people understand human rights, value human rights, and take responsibility for respecting, defending, and promoting human rights. An important outcome of human rights education is empowerment, a process through which people and communities increase their control of their own lives and the decisions that affect them.
This book will include variety of Sub-themes which are necessary for today’s generation to grasp and overcome the hurdles of Human right instrument which are currently lagging behind the updating society, as being drafted and implemented by an older generation without consideration of evolution of technology.
Dr. Ashu Dhiman is a Professor at Centre for Legal studies, Gitarattan international business school, Delhi. She is also the Editor in chief, LicitElite. She has authored and published “Hindu Law on Divorce” having ISBN 9781638732167. She has Edited First Edition of published book
on “Changing Dimensions of Criminal Law” having ISBN No. 9788195211609. She has Co-Edited MediateGuru’s published book on “A pathway to the future of ADR” having ISBN 9781639747894. She has edited many journals and annual magazines. Her areas of expertise are Family Law and Criminal Law.
Gen-Z & Human Rights
- Human Rights and Role of Artificial Intelligence
- International Human Rights
- Cyber Security as a Human Right
- International Trade and Human Rights
- Human rights & Covid-19
- Role of Multilateral Organisation in Protection of Human Rights
For more details, visit brochure
Guidelines of Submission
1. The authors should use the ILI (Indian Law Institute) format of Footnoting and Times New Roman Font 12 with bold headings and space lining 1.5.
2. Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be maximum two co-author in one research paper.
3. The work submitted shall be ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED
4. All the manuscripts being contributed for the book are to be sent at: [email protected]
5. Submit the Abstract latest by 20th August on the above mentioned mail.
6. Submit the full paper by 15th September 2021 (Provided that Abstract is selected)
7. In case revisions suggested, please send the revised paper before 27th September 2021.
8. The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of paper in not more than 300 words.
9. The entries should reach the given email ID by 1st November 2021.
10. Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
11. The subject of the mail should be: “Submission of Abstract/Draft/Revised Paper for GenZ & Human Rights Book”.
• Each Author with selected paper will be provided with an E-certificate and soft copy of the book.
• Availability of Book to be purchased over Amazon, Kindle (worldwide) & Flipkart.
• Acknowledgement and appreciation of Author in the Description of Book.
The word limit for research paper (inclusive of abstract) is between 3000 words (minimum) to 6000 words (maximum) This word limit is inclusive of footnotes. However certain research piece of academic significance can be allowed to exceed the word limit.
Their is no publication fees, whatsoever for the selected articles. However, if the author(s) wish to have a hard copy, they can acquire the same from the store.
The selected best quality papers will be sent for publication in ISBN numbered book.
Register at – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For any query kindly mail on [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.