Legal Internship Opportunity at P&P Associates, Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Apply Now
Legal Interns/ Paralegal
Students pursuing 2nd or 3rd year law degree from any reputed 3 year law college can apply for this programme.
3 months – 6 months (Extendable, If student/college desires so), timings shall be flexible and accommodative with that of Intern’s college timings.
Interns are expected to match the following requirements:
1. Fluent in English and Gujarati Language
2. Having basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Typing 3. Having interpretation skills and logical reasoning
4. Should have good reading habit and should be interested for research work (having own laptop shall be appreciated)
5. Basic drafting skills
6. Should have good communication skills
7. Should have good grades
8. Professional Behaviour, Good Etiquettes, Down-to-Earth nature
9. Students only from Ahmedabad may apply
Candidates who believe they match the above given requirements may apply with a bio-data to [email protected], do mention “Resume for Legal Intern/ Paralegal” in the subject of email. A letter of good conduct and no objection shall be required from the college in case the candidature of an applicant is confirmed.
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.