3rd Online Cyber Quiz Competition by CYBERDINO: Register by August 03, 2021
CYBERDINO is an online platform that was created to spread cyber awareness and make students, as well as professionals, realize the intricacies of the digital world by providing them with user-friendly and time-efficient sources of information.
In furtherance of our objective, we conduct various events, internships, competitions and post regular content on our social media pages and website.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
The event is a part of our vision of spreading cyber awareness and learning. It is open to all who have a passion for exploring the evolving and dynamic field of cyber laws and related laws including students as well as other professionals.
THEME– Cyber Law & Cyber Security
ELIGIBILITY- The Quiz is open to all who show interest in the subject.
FORMAT OF QUIZ
The quiz shall take place ONLINE through Google forms, it will include only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) on the above-mentioned theme. The participant can give this quiz from any place, with the use of any supported device.
The quiz shall have 70 questions.
Time will be of 60 minutes.
Every question carries 01 marks; there will be no negative marking.
Last date for Registration: 3rd August 2021, till noon.
Dates of Quiz: 3rd August 2021 (Tuesday) at 7:00 p.m. sharp till 8:00 p.m.
Results and prize distribution: 4th August 2021
REGISTRATION FEE- INR 99/- only
REGISTRATION LINK- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
PRIZES AND REWARDS
1. “Certificate of Merit” to first 3 merit holders
2. “Certificate of Participation” to all the participant
3. All 3 position holders will get featured on the LinkedIn page of the Legal Dino family with 10,000+ followers
1st Position- 1,000 INR
2nd Position-1,000 INR
3rd Position- 1000 INR
After the quiz, all the participants will get a copy of the quiz questions along with the correct answers with the explanation for each question.
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by August 20
- Samvaad: The Discussion Forum Presents Moderated discussion on “LDAR 2021: Pushing development or Destroying heritage?”: July 29, 2021
- Webinar on “Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955” by Lawtsapp: August 01, 2021
- Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.