We, the Moot Court Association of the 16th KSHAN National Appellate Moot Court Competition, 2021, hereby cordially invite all Bar Council of India – recognized law institutes from around India, to register and participate in our annual Moot Court Competition.
The 16th kshan moot court will be held on 4th and 5th september, 2021 on a virtual platform.
KSHAN is a National Level, inter college moot court competition organized by the student bodies of the Law Schools under Raisoni Group of Institutions. It has been an integral part of our institutes since the past 15 years. We conduct a nationally known Trial and Appellate Moot Court on Criminal Law. This year’s edition of KSHAN is an only Appellate Moot Court that has special focus on Criminal Writ Petition and Data Privacy.
The 16th National Appellate Moot Court Competition -2021 is being organized by students of G.H. Raisoni Law College, Nagpur and G.H. Raisoni University’s School of Law, Saikheda in collaboration with All India Reporter (AIR), a Pan-India Law Reports Publication house and FDPPI- Foundation of Data Protection Professionals in India.
AIR (All India Reporter) is a publication house known for its presence in all three media information transmission forms: Print, CD-ROM and Web base. It has a journal that reports on all benchmark judgements given by various courts around India. It was established in 1914 and has its head office at Nagpur.
FDPPI (Foundation of Data Protection Professionals in India) is a Section 8 company limited by guarantee registered under the Indian Companies Act 2013. It has its offices situated at Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi (NCR).
LIST OF IMPORTANT DATES:
- DATE OF THE COMPETITION: 4TH AND 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 17TH AUGUST, 2021.
(The registration form provided at the end of the rule book is to be filled, scanned and sent to [email protected] on or before 17th August, 2021 with subject of mail as (REGISTRATION FOR 16TH KSHAN. Google form attached here has to be filled as a pre-registration process. Those teams who have filled this form will be given a preference in case the number of teams exceed. There should be a gap of no more than 3 days while submitting the google form and registration form.)
- LAST DATE OF MEMORIAL SUBMISSION: 24TH AUGUST, 2021.
- PARTICIPATION AMOUNT: RS. 1000/-
- Best team: Rs.11000/- cash prize + Free Certification Course-Admission, Video lessons and Examination for Module I and Module G and Basic Membership of FDPPI: Valued at Rs 20,000/-
- Runner up: Rs.7500/- cash prize + Free Certification Course-Admission, Video lessons and Examination for Module I and Basic Membership of FDPPI: Valued at Rs 10,000
- Best advocate: Rs.5000/- cash + Exclusive package from AIR
- Second best advocate: Rs.3000/- cash + Exclusive package from AIR
- Best Memorial: Rs.3000/- cash prize
- Best Researcher: Rs.3000/- + Internship in AIR after clearing the interview by AIR.
IN CASE OF QUERIES, CONTACT:
- Sudhanshu Rotkar: 9975028435
- Rohan Kothari: 7387737627 Or on [email protected]
For the Rules and Regulations, click here.
For Moot Proposition, click here.
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by August 20
- Samvaad: The Discussion Forum Presents Moderated discussion on “LDAR 2021: Pushing development or Destroying heritage?”: July 29, 2021
- Webinar on “Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955” by Lawtsapp: August 01, 2021
- Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.