Inviting application for PAID Legal Internship from FINAL YEAR law students.
Legal Internship Details
Please consider the following:
2. Period- 3 months
3. Candidates must be interested in litigation
4. Candidates should be based in New Delhi/NCR
5. Internship application with CV be sent at [email protected]
6. Last date of receipt of application is 10 AM on 20th July 2021
7. Subject line of mail should indicate name of college and semester of education.
8. Mails without the above mentioned subject line will not be opened
Click here for official Notification.
Are you a law student or a lawyer aspiring to work in leading law firms? LawSikho is bringing an ultimate 3-day FREE online bootcamp from 24-26 July, 6-9 PM (IST) to make your law firm job search easy
In this Bootcamp you will learn how to take your law skills and turn them into an eye-catching CV for top law firms, get yourselves noticed, about cover letter and much more. Click here.
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.