The Chief Ministers Urban Leaders Fellowship (CMULF) programme provides a unique opportunity to young leaders across India to work within the Delhi government to address some of the most pressing urban challenges in India, and experience what ‘making change happen’ looks like.
The Fellowship aims to attract outstanding young Indians from across the country under the age of 35 years who are passionate about public service and are willing to work for two years with Delhi Government.
The Fellowship programme is being managed by the Administrative Reforms department, Government of NCT of Delhi in close collaboration with the Dialogue & Development Commission (DDC), and participating line departments of Government of NCT of Delhi.
Announcing the Launch of 2021-23 batch of CMULF programme
Official Notification: Advertisement of CMULF 2021
Click here to apply: APPLY NOW
Click here for more info.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
Are you a law student or a lawyer aspiring to work in leading law firms? LawSikho is bringing an ultimate 3-day FREE online bootcamp from 24-26 July, 6-9 PM (IST) to make your law firm job search easy
In this Bootcamp you will learn how to take your law skills and turn them into an eye-catching CV for top law firms, get yourselves noticed, about cover letter and much more. Click here.
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.