Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar, is one of the premier national law universities of India. The university offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D. Courses in law as well as many interdisciplinary areas. The University is a forerunner in the field of interdisciplinary research. The University has established various centres of excellence to carryout research, training and extension activities
The GNLU Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution [GCADR] which was established in the year 2010 at the Gujarat National Law University and is consistently working with an aim to impart knowledge, to give training and encourage high quality cutting-edge research and bridging the gap between academia and industry. The centre has been organising training programmes, certificate courses, conferences and seminars since its inception.
For promoting ADR culture among the students, academicians and practitioners, GCADR organises many lecture series on the topics of ADR. As part of the online lecture series on Arbitration Law, GCADR is organising an online session on 20th May, 2022 at 6.30 P.M. on the topic “Arbitral Tribunals and Ruling on their Jurisdiction” wherein Mr. Devarsh Saraf, incoming LL.M. Student of Columbia Law School and Co-founder and Editor of Arbdossier shall be the speaker.
For Registration, Please Click Here
The session shall be an interactive session and no certificates shall be provided for the same.
For queries, if any, kindly write to us at [email protected]
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Nation conference on “Geographical Indications in India – Prospects and Challenges” by DPIIT IPR Chair and N C Banerjee Centre of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad: May 18!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 11th May 2022
- Know Your IP Week-2 Online Lecture/Webinar on: Limitations and Exceptions to Copyright relating to Educational Use -An Overview by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University: May 14!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.