About the British Institute in Eastern Africa’s Graduate Conference
We are living in an environment full of uncertain and dynamic issues such as urbanization, climate change and technological innovations. Whilst some of these changes are ongoing (e.g. climate change and technological advancements), others constitute more recent shocks (such as the current COVID-19 pandemic). An understanding of how individuals, communities, institutions and states understand and respond to these changes; their impacts, challenges and opportunities, is therefore critical. Accordingly, the 2021 BIEAannual Graduate conference main theme will be Living in Changing Environments.
“Living in Changing Environments“
The sub-themes related to this are:
- Climate change
- Urban/rural lives
- Inclusion and adapting to changes
- Technological innovations
- Indigenous knowledge systems
- Reflections & experiences
Process of Submission:
We invite early career researchers, graduate students and practitioners who would like to participate to submit, their title and abstracts (200-300 words), and a short bio (200 words), addressing the above theme/ sub-themes to [email protected].
The deadline for submission will be October 11th 2021 .
Successful applicants will be informed by 18th Oct.
Date of conference:
The conference will take place digitally on the 4th and 5th November 2021.
For any doubt(s)/clarification, please visit here.
- Call for Research Paper: World Cyber Security Forum: Submit by September 12, 2021
- [Call for Papers] On AI, Law and Policy: National and International Perspectives for a book to be Published by a Reputed Publisher [Submit Abstract by 15 September 2021]
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INCLUSIVITY IN LAW: Multidisciplinary Perspectives, 2021 by SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law: Submit Abstract by September 20, 2021
- Call for Papers Volume 2 Issue 1: International Journal of Advanced Legal Research [ISSN: 2582-7340]: Submit by August 31, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.