NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INCLUSIVITY IN LAW: Multidisciplinary Perspectives, 2021 by SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law: Submit Abstract by September 20, 2021
About the college
Pravin Gandhi College of Law is an institution under the aegis of Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal and is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The hallmark of this institution is the adoption of a holistic model of education dedicated to the pursuance of quality education through consistently evolving pedagogy with the objectives of resource generation and knowledge pooling. The institutional milieu is a fountainhead for new perceptions inculcating norms suited to academic and professional excellence. The initiative of academic deliberation by diverse stakeholders is an effective tool for generating novel ideas. In pursuance of these objectives, SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai is conducting a OneDay National Conference on Inclusivity in Law: Multidisciplinary Perspectives.
Objectives of the conference
The aim of this conference is to offer a comprehensive discourse on the road map towards ensuring inclusivity in law by facilitating a common platform for members of the legal fraternity and all its allied fields. This conference seeks to invite academicians, researchers, legal practitioners, and all the members from the allied fields to offer their insights that would lead to a greater understanding of the world around us so that one can take more informed steps in the deliverance of justice.
Call for Papers:
We invite scholarly contributions for publication in a book on the following themes
- Inclusive Education
- Disability and Inclusion
- Environmental Inclusivity
- Social Inclusion
- Caste Discrimination and Social Change
- Socio-political Dimensions of Gender Inclusivity
- Political Inclusivity
- Inclusivity for good governance
- Peace and Inclusivity
- Linguistic Diversity and Inclusion
- Multicultural Societies and Diversity
- Courts and Inclusivity
- Justice and inclusivity
- Developmental Inclusivity
The listed themes are merely indicative; any other topic may be covered within the broader ambit of inclusivity in law.
Guidelines for Submission
Only original, unpublished papers may be submitted.
- Language: English
- File Type: MS Word Document
- Font: Times New Roman, Size 12, footnotes, 10
- Citations are essential and footnotes must be in the format of the Harvard Bluebook19th edition
- Abstract length: 800 word- Abstracts must contain the Name and email id of author(s), references, 3 keywords and the working title of the paper.
- Full Paper Length: Min. 3000 words – Max. 6000 words
- Papers must be mailed to [email protected]
- Selected papers will be called upon to make a 15-minute presentation at the conference.
- The best paper-presentation will receive a Certificate of “Best Paper Presented”.
- E-book and a certificate will be given to all paper-presenters.
Note: Papers will be reviewed only after the payment of the Registration Fee.
|Last date of abstract submission||20th September, 2021|
|Intimation of selection||25th September, 2021|
|Full submission of paper||5th October, 2021|
|Date of conference||9th October, 2021|
|Intimation of selection for publication||20th November, 2021|
There will be a two-step review process for paper selection and publication.
Only selected papers will be published.
- Those papers that strictly adhere to publication guidelines will be published in a book with ISBN number.
- Plagiarism shall be less than 15%
- Must conform to Harvard style of footnoting- 19th Edition. Only footnotes must be present
- Paper must be coherent and grammatically correct.
- The final selection of papers will be at the sole discretion of the editors
- For a hard copy, authors are requested to make an additional payment of INR 500 after selection of paper for publication.
|Author||Within SVKM- INR 200 Outside SVKM- INR 350|
|Co-author||Within SVKM- INR 400 Outside SVKM- INR 600|
*fee is inclusive of GST
Mode of Payment
Name of Account : SVKM’S PRAVIN GANDHI COLLEGE OF LAW
Name of Bank : HDFC Bank
A/C NO : 03210330000171
Branch : JVPD SCHEME, M-56
Type of Account : Current Account
IFSC Code : HDFC0000321
Registration Link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Email: [email protected]
Navaz Dordi- 81698 87079
Shreyash- 87954 46943
Harshita- 97844 48409
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by August 20
- Samvaad: The Discussion Forum Presents Moderated discussion on “LDAR 2021: Pushing development or Destroying heritage?”: July 29, 2021
- Webinar on “Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955” by Lawtsapp: August 01, 2021
- Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.