The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Law (IJPIEL) is a Student-run, not for profit Quarterly Law Journal, Blog and Podcast.
The journal aims to focus upon the niche area of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Laws (PIE). In the post-pandemic scenario, it goes without saying that the focus of global markets will be to create Sustainable & Resilient Infrastructure (SDG 9) and Alternative Sources of Energy (SDG 7).
The IJPIEL Blog stands at the 5th position in the list of the “Top 30 Energy Law Blogs” worldwide by Feedspot.
Call for Podcast Team
IJPIEL welcomes applications with strong academic backgrounds, speaking skills, editing, recording and a keen affinity towards Projects, Infrastructure and Energy (PIE) Law. Prior experience in podcasting is desired but not mandatory.
Applications with prior experience in script-writing, curation (e.g TEDx), and theme-setting shall be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities of Podcast Team
Head of the Podcast Team
- Penultimate and final year students of the FYIC and 3 Year LLB Course will be preferred, or
- Undergraduate Students pursuing PIE-Law related fields (Civil Engineering, Software Engineering, Political Science, History, Diplomacy, Environmental Science, etc.)
- Having good communication and research skills
Roles: The Head of the team shall coordinate with the Co-Head, and shall be assisted by the Editors-in-Chief (as and when required). Additionally, he/she is required to fulfil the following duties:
- Identifying prospective guests
- Researching about the guests and sending out invitations
- Drafting interview questions, and scripting to ensure qualitative evaluation
- Post-production work
Number of vacancies: 1 (One)
Co-Head of the Podcast Team
- Students currently in the intermediate years (3rd and 4th) of the FYIC, or
- 2nd-year students of the 3 Year LLB Course, or
- Undergraduate students pursuing PIE-Law related fields (Civil Engineering, Software Engineering, Political Science, History, Diplomacy, Environmental Science, etc.)
Roles: The Co-Head, working under the scrutiny of the Head of the Podcast Team, should be adept at technical matters as his/her main role will be providing technical support, i.e., recording, editing, post-production, etc. Additionally, he/she must be in charge of creating themes for the podcast, in association with the IJPIEL Team.
Number of vacancies: 1 (One)
The Applicants are required to send the following on or before 25 August 2021 at [email protected] (CC to [email protected]) with the subject of the email as “Name- Application for the post of the Head/Co-Head of the Podcast Team”.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF Format and the file name should be “Your Name – CV”)
- Statement of Purpose (200- 500 words)
- Introduction video (record yourself for a maximum of 2 mins showcasing the best of your speaking skills and telling us why we should choose you)
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mr. Naman Anand: +91-7888526240
Ms. Namrata Bhowmik: +91-9830896554
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day Bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here
- Call for Research Paper: World Cyber Security Forum: Submit by September 12, 2021
- [Call for Papers] On AI, Law and Policy: National and International Perspectives for a book to be Published by a Reputed Publisher [Submit Abstract by 15 September 2021]
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INCLUSIVITY IN LAW: Multidisciplinary Perspectives, 2021 by SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law: Submit Abstract by September 20, 2021
- Call for Papers Volume 2 Issue 1: International Journal of Advanced Legal Research [ISSN: 2582-7340]: Submit by August 31, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.