Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – August 25, 2021
Legal Associate,TLC Legal, Delhi(PQE- 2-3 Years)
We are looking for an associate with 2-3 years of PQE in advisory and litigation.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send there CV at info[at]tlclaw[do]in
Manager – Legal,UK Reality,Andheri( PQE- 4-6 Years)
Location – Head Office – Andheri
Experience – 4-6 years preferably in the Real Estate Industry
Qualification – LLB/LLM
Oversee the smooth functioning of entire Legal Department with respect to Non-Litigation matters.
Liaison with concerned Government departments to ensure that all possible legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken, obtaining clearance from Government authorities before purchasing the land or starting the project
Handling all legal matters relating to real estate deeds, land acquisition papers, statutory clearances and papers related to long term leasing, renting etc., oversee all the litigation.
Drafting all kind of contract.
Legal drafting of transaction-related documents
Has to have an ability to identify and remedy complex legal issues without inviting the services of external legal advice.
He must also have exceptionally good skills in the legal negotiation such as mergers and acquisitions, tender bidding, and contract acquisitions.
How to Apply:
Send your CV’s at [email protected]
Advocate,Argus Partners, Kolkata(PQE- 2-3)
Argus Partners is looking to hire a professional with 2-3 PQE in indirect taxes at the Kolkata office.
How to apply:
Interested persons can send their CV to Shreya Mundhra at [email protected]
Legal Associate,Burgeon Law, New Delhi (PQE- 3-4 Years)
About the firm: Burgeon Law is a law firm for founders, startups, emerging growth companies, incubators, accelerators, angel investors, family offices and venture capital/private equity funds. Burgeon Law was named as the ‘Rising Star’ by Indian Business Law Journal, 2018 & 2019.
The Scope of Work:
Drafting and review of commercial agreements
Interpretation and advice on compliance requirements, applicability of provisions, risk impact under various laws, rules and regulations
Transaction Documents (VC/PE)
Leave and License Agreement
ESOP Policy and Grant Letters
Intellectual Property/ Data Regulations
- LLB (3 or 5 years degree course)
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in transaction advisory related to Angel/ Venture Capital deals.
- Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements. (Don’t want Litigation Experience, only corporate experienced candidates)
- Good command over English (Mandate requirement)
Eye for detail
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New Delhi
Remuneration: As per industry standards
How to Apply:
The job application/ CV’s may be send to [email protected].
Assistant / Deputy Legal Counsel,CLP India, Mumbai( PQE- 3-4 Years)
Want someone with 3+ relevant years of experience in banking and financing transactions (for power sector preferred or Infrastructure).
Should have experience in Term Loan Documents, Working Capital Loan Documents, Listed and Unlisted NCDs, M&A Documents – Share Purchase Agreement, Shareholders Agreement and Charter Documents, Due Diligence Reports, General Contract Reviews, Basic understanding of FDI related regulations.
This is for Mumbai location with a MNC in the power sector.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume on [email protected]
Legal Recovery Executive,IndusInd Bank,Kolkata ( PQE- 2-3 Years)
Job location:- Malda & Krishnanagar ( West Bengal )
Salary :- as per industry standard
Exp:- minimum 2-3 year exp in same field
Candidate’s should have good knowledge of recovery in hard bucket and bad debt
How to Apply:
Email at [email protected]
Legal Officer,Cian Healthcare Ltd ,Pune(PQE- 1-2 Years)
The ideal candidate should be a Lawyer along with bar council certificate. He will responsible for sending legal Notices, Summons, statements etc. and drafting various Vendors, Suppliers, Customers, Distributors Agreements. The candidate should have good communication skill.
Primary job responsibilities
- Drafting of Various Agreements, Notices, Summons, petitions, Written Statements etc.
- Appear before Courts, NCLT, Tribunals, ROC other Government Authorities.
- Take follow up of ongoing Cases
- Help for the business Collections
- Lawyer’s degree (LLB) along with Bar Council certificate
- 1-2 years of experience in similar position
- Strong communication, creative thinking, Legal skills and management skills
CTC: 2,50,000 to 3,00,000 (Negotiable)
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can send their CVs to [email protected]
Legal Counsel (12 months),Counselect, Mumbai(PQE- 5+ Years)
Our client, a Logistic Services Company, is looking to engage a lawyer (via #Counselect) for a period of 12 months. Ideally looking for a professional with 5 years of work experience with contract or vendor management, privacy and compliance or data protection and cybersecurity. The professional must have the ability to work with legal teams across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific regions.
- This role will support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the global privacy program.
- Reviewing and negotiating data protection or privacy clauses, addendums, and agreements globally.
- Conducting data protection impact assessments, identifying risks, coordinating mitigation strategies, and ensuring all necessary IT Security assessments are carried out.
- Supporting records of processing or other data mapping and data inventory efforts globally
- Providing support on privacy-related issues such as responding to Data Subject Requests or drafting informative privacy notices.
- At least 5 years of professional experience,
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Strong analytical, writing and legal research skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, meticulous record-keeping practices and ability to organize large volumes of data.
- Industry-standard certifications such as CCEP, CIPP, CIPT, CISP, TPRM or other similar certifications.
- Knowledge or understanding of IT security principles.
- Proficiency in Privacy and Security platforms such as OneTrust.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply here.
Legal Counsel (Chief Compliance Officer),Snap Inc,Mumbai(PQE-8+ Years)
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Legal & Policy Team is Snap’s dedicated in-house law firm, policy consultant, lobbyist, thought partner, and all-around advisor, and serves all of Snap Inc.’s subsidiaries and affiliates, including Snap Camera India Private Limited (“Snap India”). This team helps Snap do the right thing the right way, make better decisions, understand and manage risks, and creatively navigate challenges, both external and internal. We partner with Snap team members on a wide array of matters, including privacy, product, IP, commercial transactions, corporate governance, employment, acquisitions, litigation, and policy, and social impact. The Legal & Policy team values diversity and knows it powers us as we build an innovative and inclusive leadership culture centered on Snap’s values of Kind, Smart, and Creative.
Snap India is looking for a Legal Counsel (Chief Compliance Officer) – India to join our Legal Team!
What You’ll Do
- Working for Snap India, you’ll partner closely with our local team in India and Snap’s Legal, Public Policy, and other teams to ensure Snap India’s compliance with applicable Indian legal and internal policy requirements, including but not limited to India’s Information Technology Act, 2000 and India’s recently-adopted Information Technology Guidelines for Intermediaries and Digital Media Ethics Code Rules, 2021.
- Provide close compliance support and guidance to Snap India teams coordinating with government and law enforcement agencies, and handling user grievances.
- Provide privacy and other ad hoc legal counsel and support to the Snap India and Snap HQ teams as necessary.
- Provide regular feedback to Snap India and Snap’s other teams and leadership regarding the design and operation of Snap India’s compliance in India, the key issues, the emerging trends, and the effectiveness of Snap India’s compliance program operations, resourcing, and external understanding.
- Identify, propose, and support effective process and technical solutions to facilitate Snap India’s compliance with applicable Indian laws and regulations.
- Ensure Snap India stays abreast with current and anticipated regulations as well as industry best practices.
- Willingness to work off hours and overtime, including weekends and occasionally on holidays, in order to support emergency matters within India and interact with globally-based company employees.
- Report to Snap’s Global Data Protection Officer, who serves on Snap’s Legal’s Privacy and Product team.
- JD degree or foreign equivalent
- 8+ years of experience
- Resident of India, holding a valid Indian passport, preferably located in Mumbai
- Certifications in data protection is a plus
- Fluency in at least one Indian language and English
- Proven track record maintaining relationships with government agencies and other stakeholders in the relevant legal and compliance areas
- Experience working at a fast-paced growing international organization
- Experience working across different time zones with cross functional teams on compliance matters
How to Apply:
Contract Analyst,Accenture,Delhi(PQE- 2+Years)
Contract Senior Analysts assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
Contract Senior Analysts must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and client business requirements. Contract Senior Analysts are expected to work closely with Accenture business/client units and project teams and maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Senior Analyst may also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business.
Contract Senior Analyst are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
- Provide contract administration support for contract management processes on a specific project or account.
- Work with delivery and client counterparts to assist with day-to-day service delivery;
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project or account teams.
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to improve performance of the team.
- Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilization of resources.
- Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff.
- Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
- Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
- Participate in the process to identify and solve commercial and contract risks and issues.
- Assist with reporting and documenting commercial and contract risks and issues in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
- Escalate matters to Contract Management Lead in a timely and controlled fashion.
- Ensure compliance with contract management processes and project/account delivery requirements.
- Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture’s service offerings and associated commercial considerations.
- Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
- Observe and/ or participate in negotiations.
- Assist with implementing relevant contract management processes in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies.
- Assist with identifying and applying relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account; and
- Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit
Skills and Qualifications:
- Min 2-year post-graduation work experience in a professional capacity.
- Basic understanding of contract life cycle.
- Understanding of commercial contracting principles and regulations.
- Basic understanding of legal and compliance principles.
- Basic understanding of commercial agreements.
- Working knowledge of MS Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.). Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management Behaviors and Attributes
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization. etc
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply here.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here