Kerala Law Academy is conducting its 22nd National Client Consulting Competition [Virtual] 2022, scheduled to be held from November 10th to 12th, 2022.
About Kerala Law Academy
The Kerala Law Academy Law College (KLA), established in 1966 is a Centre for legal studies, legal research and law reforms. Its acclaimed peer-reviewed Research Journal has been published continuously since 1977. The College is affiliated with the University of Kerala.
About the Client Consulting Competition
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the prestigious 22nd National Client Consulting Competition for Justice P. Govinda Menon Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy, hosted by the Kerala Law Academy will be held on virtual mode from 10th to 12th of November 2022 from the Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The Client Consulting Competition is intended to explore the client-lawyer interaction skills and to improve the problem analysing techniques of the students and giving such information which a client would like to know regarding his legal problem/case. In order to satiate the client, a lawyer is expected to have excellent listening and advisory skills required to conduct a successful client interview.
The competition is conducted through the online platform Zoom. All the participating teams should have good access to the internet and be able to access the above said online platform. This is a mandatory requirement for participation.
Students pursuing 3 years /5-year LLB course, in Law Colleges/Law schools/Law Universities/ Departments of Law in India recognised by the Bar Council of India.
How to Register?
Provisional Registration: All the interested teams for the competition are requested to duly fill the google form for the purpose of provisional registration: Google Form Link: CLICK HERE
Final Registration: The selected teams will get a confirmation email from us, after which the final registration should be completed by the team on or before October 30th, 2022, after complying with the formalities in Clause (2) of the Regulations of the competition, by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided in the Kerala Law Academy website. (CLICK HERE)
Registration Fees: for a team is Rs. 2750 /-.
Please Note: Only one team from each participating institution shall be registered for the competition.
Each team shall comprise two members, only a single team (2 members) is permitted from a college.
- Winners: The Justice P. Govinda Menon Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy, other prizes and a cash prize of Rs 50,000 (Rupees Fifty Thousand only).
- Runners-up: Trophy, other prizes and a cash prize of Rs 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only).
For any queries, please write to [email protected] or contact any of the following:
- Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy (General Secretary, Moot Court Society): 9744169215
- Adv. Arya Sunil Paul (Assistant Professor & Member MCS Faculty Team): 9495178906
· Gautham Viswam (Student Convenor, Moot Court Society) – 88910 01101
· Devika S – 9207214441
· Reshma Sukumaran – 8861311368
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bajaj Allianz, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply by Sep 30!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of a Sitting Judge at the Delhi High Court: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at the Law Office of Aishwarye Dubey, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Verdictum: Apply Now!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- Call for Applications | Junior Lawyer at Independent Thought, Greater Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- 12th Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition 2022 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Oct 31!
- 12th Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Army Institute of Law: Register by Sep 30!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.