About RSLO & Advocates
Non-conventional Boutique law firm having specialisation in Energy Laws, Infrastructure Laws, International Trade laws, Admiralty laws, Insolvency & Bankruptcy laws, domestic & International Arbitration, Consumer disputes etc. We are a growing law firm currently having presence in Delhi and Pune. We believe in nurturing and developing legal talent rather than having big and flashy offices.
About the Legal Opportunity at RSLO & Advocates
We RSLO and Advocates are hiring Legal intern cum Associate for our Energy Law (Electricity Regulatory), ISDA-Derivative documentations, Criminal & other practice areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The selected candidate will be part of our on goings cases related to Energy matters, Tariff Disputes, Commercial Disputes, FM, Change in Law related disputes, drafting & vetting of Derivative documentations, Criminal cases (Sec 138 of NI Act, White Color crimes, Commercial crimes etc) work etc pending before CERC/APTEL/SC/ District Court,/ HCs / CP, ED and/or RBI etc .
- Only Final year/ 5th year, VI sem LL.B students need to apply. Because it will be contractual position for 1 year post qualification. Candidate will be subjected to 1 year extendable Bond of Rs 1 lakhs, as we will be investing heavily on his/her professional development.
1 year (commencing from January-Feb, 2022)
1-year full time contractual
Experience letter will be given
Stipend cum Salary
Till LL.B Completion and Bar Council registration -Stipend, post Registration Retainer-ship in between Rs. 10,000- Rs 30,000 pm plus perks.
based upon RSLO assessment.
How to apply:
a) Please send your express & unconditional consent letter to aforesaid terms along with your CV.
b) Please share your motivation for the position along with your CV.
Please share your CV with the information required in Point a) & b) @ [email protected]
Note: Candidate may be assigned one or more vertical areas of work.
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Kontract Genie, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at CFOCORP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Juris & Juris, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Ochre India, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Perroayuda Welfare Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Content Writer (Paid) Opportunity at Mirza & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Summer Placement Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Reserve Bank of India 2021: Apply by Dec 6!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawyered: Apply Now!
- Legal Research Internship Opportunity at Institute Of Legislative Drafting And Research, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at RG & Kumar LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BDS & CO, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Veritas: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at MSLGROUP India: Apply Now!
- [Internship] Call for Trainees for ‘Train and Engage’ by Sapphire & Sage Law Offices: Apply by September 16!
- Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anupam Kishore Sinha: Apply Now!
- Research Internship Opportunity at Centre for Public Policy Research, Kochi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.