About Rera Advisor Juris Unitas LLP
The firm was commenced in 2016 by seasoned professionals with consulting and business expertise in the real estate/ infrastructure space. The firm started as a simple partnership firm soon after the RERA Act first came into force and commenced with the education of developers and RERA related strategy planning for projects, prior to May 2017 when the Act came in force for developers. Subsequently, the firm was extensively involved with RERA registration of projects and advisory on statutory compliances. Meanwhile, leaders of the firm were interacting with the State RERA senior officials by providing informal advice on policy formation, which was well received.
With the commencement of adjudication of complaints by RERA the firm was a pioneer in representing clients and getting favourable reliefs. The firm is also representing clients in other forums like consumer courts, Tribunals, High Court.
With the expansion of the work and the team, the partnership firm transitioned into the current limited liability partnership (LLP). Besides doing RERA work the firm is focused on proving holistic multi-functional solutions in the real estate/ infrastructure space and provide all services for the sector under one roof. The litigation work involves the inhouse legal team and another set of established legal practitioners who work as associates, enabling the firm to efficiently handle litigations in forums like Appellate Tribunal, High Court, etc.
The firm believes in sharing of knowledge with buyers and developers pro bono, to help them individually and in the larger social context engender professional working and fair dealings within the sector. The firm has established leadership in providing high quality, strategic, sincere & holistic services with attention to details. The firm is grounded in professional values and integrity which form the bedrock of the firm’s ethos. The firm believes that RERA compliances is in not just a function of timely filing of legal returns but is a complex play of various business functions, systems, values and professional way of management and in this context business planning models have been developed.
Multi-functional expertise helps the firm in looking at the work at hand from a broader vision combined with the on-ground details and often comes out with creative solutions to vexing issues. With skills in rigour of statutory compliance and excellence in documentation including key agreements, dozens of projects are being guided to resolve their issues and avoid future statutory risks and indeed dozens of projects are regular/ ongoing clients.
About the Opportunity
Rera Advisor Juris Unitas LLP is looking for interns for its Noida office
Roles and Responsibilities
a) Intern required to come daily/physically to office. (Saturdays are WFH).
b) Carry his/ her own laptop.
c) Work can require him/ her to travel to courts. (Travelling allowance shall be reimbursed)
CGPA: 7.0 and above
PREFFERED: 5th-year student
TIMINGS: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm (6 days a week)
Stipend based on performance.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can email their CV on [email protected]
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Think360.ai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Singapore International Arbitration Centre: Apply by October 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sidhu & Singh Law Offices, Ludhiana: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at slotly.io, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Upscale Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Intern cum Associate at RSLO & Advocates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Kontract Genie, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at CFOCORP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Juris & Juris, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Ochre India, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Perroayuda Welfare Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Content Writer (Paid) Opportunity at Mirza & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Summer Placement Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Reserve Bank of India 2021: Apply by Dec 6!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawyered: Apply Now!
- Legal Research Internship Opportunity at Institute Of Legislative Drafting And Research, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at RG & Kumar LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BDS & CO, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Veritas: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at MSLGROUP India: Apply Now!
- [Internship] Call for Trainees for ‘Train and Engage’ by Sapphire & Sage Law Offices: Apply by September 16!
- Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anupam Kishore Sinha: Apply Now!
- Research Internship Opportunity at Centre for Public Policy Research, Kochi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.