Parashar Law Chambers is inviting applications for in-Office Legal Internship.
About Parashar Law Chambers
The firm is headed by Ashish Parashar. Parashar Law Chambers mainly deals with Tax Litigation, White Collar Litigation, Transaction Advisory Support, etc. The firm is located in New Delhi.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity at Parashar Law Chambers
Parashar Law Chambers are looking for young and dynamic interns to join their firm to assist in research and drafting.
No. of vacancies
- Tax litigation
Anyone interested to work in Tax litigation may mail their CV on [email protected]
LinkedIn Profile of Partner, Ashish Parashar: CLICK HERE
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Dave and Associates: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (Hybrid) at Jaya Sharma and Associates, Mumbai: Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at J&G Associates: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Para Legal Intern at Hike, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASBO Legal: Apply by August 31, 2021
- Digital Marketing Internship at Agami, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.